Valtor's Plan

"From their prison in the Omega Dimension, the Trix escape with Valtor, spreading terror on Andros. Aisha is worried, and returns home to protect her planet,"said Narrator.

*Andros*

*The sea is rough and a murky yellow color and it is raining. Two mermaids surface, one supporting the other*

"Hang on to me Selena. We can make it! I've gotcha. Ah!,"yelled Mermaid 1.

*A wave washes over them and they go under, but surface again quickly*

"We'll get through this. I think the worst is over,"said Mermaid 1.

*She turns around*

"Or not!,"said Mermaid 1.

*A giant wave is coming towards them, and the mermaids cling on to each other. Suddenly though, a morphix shield appears and the wave doesn't hit them. They smile and we see Aisha in the sky*

"Princess Aisha!,"said Mermaid 1.

*Aisha winks at them and lifts them out of the water on the morphix shield*

*A ship files over head and soldiers come to take the mermaids*

"Soldiers, take care of these mermaids. I need to get to the bottom of this,"said Aisha.

*She flies away*

"There's something dark and terrible stirring up the seas of Andros, and I'm gonna find out what it is!,"said Aisha.

*Oceans of Andros*

*A mermaid monster swims by, and there are three unaffected mermaids trying to protect themselves from the monsters*

"Sisters? What's happening? What's wrong?,"asked Kerallia. "Kerallia, they don't hear us anymore. They're not themselves, something has changed them!,"said Mermaid 2.

*Valtor walks up to them*

"Not something, mermaid, but rather someone has changed them. And that someone is me, Valtor. They wear my mark. It means they are under my control. And now, it's your turn,"said Valtor.