6th-Celebration

"How does it feel to finish a complete game today? There was a lot of talks about your struggles lately but that's not the case today" A reporter interviews me.

"Honestly, I wouldn't have been able to do it without our new catcher. She calmed me down from the first inning and she told me to trust that she can catch whatever I throw so I did" I answer.

"Do you think it's because you two have played together before?" She asks.

I chuckle, "Possibly."

I didn't want to bring up Ryujin but I kinda had to since she is the reason I was able to get this win. To the public, I'm gonna show Ryujin and I get along but really we don't talk to each other unless we have to.

We finish up our interview and I head back to the clubhouse. Some players are already in and some are still on the field.

Everyone congratulates me as I walk into the locker area.

"Look at you, a changed woman" Lia is sitting in front of my locker with a big smile on her face.

I look around to see if Ryujin is already here but she's not.

"It's not my first win, Lia" I shake my head.

"I know but you and Ryujin looked so good together out there! I can see a very good season for you starting today!" She can't hide her excitement.

"Yeji, isn't she great?" Chaeryeong joins us now, "Now, I know why she knew your pitches. Everything she was teaching me whenever we see each other was to help me become a better catcher for you."

"That's just weird. I doubt that's the reason why. She probably hasn't thought about me ever since we graduated high school" I open my locker.

"Either way, she's cool" Chaeryeong acts like Ryujin's biggest fan.

"Have you guys seen Minnie?" I ask when I notice she's not here yet.

"I'm here" she walks up from behind Lia.

"You did so good today" she kisses me on the cheek.

"Thank you" I smile at her.

"So are you two going to JYP's place? He's throwing a party to celebrate Ryujin's first game" Chaeryeong says.

"Do you wanna go?" Minnie asks.

I'm not sure if I actually want to go or not but it might not look good if I don't. I want to avoid Ryujin as much as I can. Her presence just terrifies me because there's so many unknown things about her.

"Sure" I fake a smile.

"I guess we're going" Minnie chuckles.

"Ryujin!" Chaeryeong suddenly waves for Ryujin to come.

Ryujin walks to us with her familiar smile. Everyone loved that smile back then including me.

"Good game" Lia acts shy all of a sudden.

"I don't think we've met. I'm Ryujin" she extends her hand to Lia.

My manager takes it, "I'm Lia."

"Cute name" Ryujin shows her charm.

Minnie nudges me and I look to see what she wants. She points her lips to Ryujin and I just give her a confuse look.

"I'm Minnie, Yeji's girlfriend" She speaks after rolling her eyes at me and that's when I realized that she wanted me to introduce her.

"Like the mouse?" Ryujin asks but she has a smirk on her face.

"I'm kidding. Nice to meet you, Minnie" Ryujin extends her hand to my girlfriend now and she takes it.