13th-Unfamiliar

I wake up with my head hurting. This is why I don't like to drink. I don't see how waking up in pain is worth the so called fun that comes with drinking.

I rub my eyes as I sit up and my back is hurting me too. I look around and I'm in an unfamiliar place. 

Noticing that my clothes have been changed sends me into a slight panic. I quickly get up from the bed and I slowly exit the room. I try to be as quiet as possible because I don't even want to think about what happened last night or who this place belongs to.

My only thought is how I'm going to explain this to Minnie. I don't remember anything that happened last night after seeing Ryujin leave with some random girl. 

I walk down the stairs and I quietly attempt to head out the door. 

"You're awake" the voice sends a chill down my spine. I don't know who it is but I'm not ready to find out if I did anything stupid last night. 

I turn to see who it is and I pinch myself, hoping this is a dream.

"Yuna" I straighten myself up. She's standing in the doorway that leads to the living room. 

"Where am I?" I ask, trying to act like this whole situation isn't weird. 

She doesn't answer, "Why drink so much if you can't handle your alcohol?" She asks instead.

"I normally don't drink" I take a look at myself and I'm reminded that I'm wearing someone else's clothes.

"It's mine" Yuna answers the question in my head.

"What happened?" I fix my hair, assuming that it looks like a rat's nest at the moment. 

"You got drunk. Lia went home with Chaeryeong and we didn't know where you lived so Ryujin thought that taking you to her place was the only way" She rolls her eyes.

"Uh, where is Ryujin?" I slowly ask. 

"She's on her way home from some girl's house. She didn't sleep here if that's what you're worried about" she adds. 

"I wasn't worried" I look down. It's the truth, I wasn't worried but I was curious. 

She leans on the doorway with her arms crossed, "You need to eat before you leave. The food is on the table. You can leave when you're done."

She turns around to go to the living room. 

"Yuna, I'm sorry that I slapped Ryujin" she stops and turns to face me again. I apologize because I can't handle this hatred she has towards me.

She scoffs with an annoyed smirk, "Do you think I don't like you because of the slap? I didn't like you before that. There's a reason why we've never met ever since you joined this team."

"You knew about me already?" I furrow my brows.

"Yes" she simply answer.

"I'm sorry" I look down.

"I don't understand why she doesn't hate you like I do. I could have left you after seeing you passed out but I knew Ryujin would get upset with me if she found out I did that. I tried to unlock your phone but you're like an old fossil that has a passcode instead of a finger print or facial recognition" She makes fun of me. 

"But my point is, you don't deserve her kindness. If I were her, I would never want to see your face again."

"I get you disliking me but break ups happen to couples all the time. I would also understand Ryujin hating me but I don't understand why you feel the way you do towards me" I question.