PARTY!

Vox Pov

Before long I had a knock on my office door.. I groaned knowing who it was.. "Coming!" I called out turning off everything before opening the door and leaving.. coming face to face with Val.. I grumbled to myself.. I was sick of him using me like a toy but I had to suck it up and get over it.. not like he'd ever love me back anyway."What's with the sour face? were going to have fun so don't be downer mk?" The moth demon spoke.. I quickly flashed my usual cocky grin before responding. "Yea yea I know just annoyed at how quick the time went.. come on! I bet Velevtte's waiting on us." I replied before starting to head down to the reception Val's limo already there ready to take us to this.. dumb party.. I hope they have good alcohol at least..

Vel Pov

I saw Vox and Val come down Vox looking pissed off... something was going on with him and while he was.. hopefully high or drunk I was going to find out. We got into Val's limo and started the drive there.. Once we were there we go out of the Limo and walked inside and over to our own table in the back.. we ordered a few rounds until Val was drunk and off probably fucking someone.. and Vox had this sour look on his face as he stared into his drink.. "Hey Vox.. You seem off you all good?" I asked looking up from my phone.. "I'm fine." 

He snapped I was a little startled.. Vox wasn't one to lose his temper unless he was around Alastor.. so this was out of character for him.. "Vox.. I don't believe that one bit so spill." "I said I'm fine so drop it." Vox snapped.. before finishing off his drink and getting up.. seemingly leaving.. I turned around and saw Val making out with someone in the hallway, so that's what this is about.. "Vox wait up!" I called out getting up and following him.. Val wouldn't notice or care as long as I was back soon.

"What do you want Vel?" Vox asked.. seemingly holding back.. once we were outside I placed my hand on his shoulder.. looking at him with concern "I-I'm fine.." He tried to snap but his voice cracked.. "Vox.. I know its about Val so spill." I stated.. not taking no for an answer... he growled.. before letting out a reluctant sigh.. "I fell in love with him.. and what's the point I'm only a fuck toy nothing more!" Vox snarled.. looking away from me.. "I'm going back to my office.. enjoy the party Vel." He replied just as his limo puled up.. he must of texted it earlier.. he got in and closed the door before the driver sped off..

I let out a sigh of annoyance.. Val was a dick yes but he valued the Tv demon more than her! she let out an annoyed huff.. before returning to the party... Val was back at the table having a drink.. slightly drunk. "Hey Vel~.. where's Voxxie?~" The pimp asked.. "He left back to his office I presume.." I replied taking a seat beside the pimp.. "Aw.. I'll have to talk to him he seems mad at me.." Val replied in a kind tone.. but that's because he was drunk.. I think.. anyway.. we decided to leave the party and head back to the office.. Val automatically  wet to Vox's office.. drunk and high.. worst combo not gonna lie...

(I may rewrite this again... dunno.)