He's powerless without the other Vees!~ oh please?... Pt1

Val POV

Vox fell asleep rather quickly, and as he did I noticed the stitching start to glow curious i lifted his shirt and watched to stitches start to tighten little did i know that this hurt.. and the way Vox cried as he muffled his screams with his hand.. he had woken up.. its clear this hurt.. and hurt like fuck. I pulled him close letting him cry and bite my shoulder.. harder than usual but I didn't mind. Soon after he fell back asleep his screen tear stained, I hope he was okay but.. the wound looked healed? I called Velvette though she didn't appreciate it because of the hour.. "Dude. I was asleep this better be something important." the doll overlord snapped "It is don't worry Doll~ its about Vox he woke up crying and muffling screams of pain but the wound looks healed so can we get the stitches out of him? I'm scared he'll be... powerless if we dont." I heard Velvette sigh "Gimme a minute. Gotta get dressed asshole." "Dressed? don't you sleep in Pajama's?" I heard Velvette go quiet as another voice chuckled through the phone I automatically clicked "Oooohhhhhh"

I laughed before hanging up, setting my phone on the bedside table, playing with Vox's little antennae as he slept.. He let out his cute static purr as I did. I enjoyed the sound before I was interrupted by Vel slamming open the door Vox shooting awake "Well Hello Vel." I spoke up "Yea yea Vox lift up your shirt I'm tired and have things to get back to." Velvette snapped. She was tired, Vox did as she asked as she removed the angelic stitching.. there would be left a massive and obvious scar.. which once Vox saw it he quickly covered. I knew he was known to be insecure or disgusted by his scars but I saw them as trophies.. something that made him more beautiful and amazing as a Overlord. To me it showed that he earned his place as the Media overlord but he saw otherwise. I sighed as he hid his face in my chest "I'll be going back to what I was doing now assholes." Velvette stated flipping me off as she left, leaving me to hear Vox's quiet sobs.. "Voxxie!? Vox what's wrong?" I asked gently rubbing his back in a soothing manor..

"Nothing.." His voice cracked in the middle on saying one word.. my antennae drooped down. I grumbled to myself before caving in starting to softly sing a quiet melody.. Vox knew I hated to sing but no matter what he loved it. He looked up his face tear stained but his eye's wide with shock as I continued.. It was one of his favorite melodies for me to sing. He started to calm down and purr closing his eye's and falling asleep. I smiled softly my antennae perking as I finished the melody before falling asleep with him. 

-In The Morning Val POV-

I awoke to Vox groaning as he cuddled more into me "Morning Bae~" I cooed, he grumbled "Mornin.." I smiled holding him closer "We need to get up doll~" I whispered he just groaned and cuddled into me further "No." He replied in a child-like morning voice it was rather adorable. "I know you dont want to but I think your healed enough to start working again you fucken Workaholic." I laughed softly hearing Vox join in before quieting down. "Fine but you fucken owe me asshole.. I don't really wanna go back to work. Hanging with you is.. rather nice.." I heard him mumbled causing my eye's to widen a little in surprise and my antennae to perk. It took a lot for Vox to admit these things and the fact he did this so.. easily? shocked me. I looked down at him smiling softly "Your coming out of your shell~" I teased, I saw his screen turn bright cyan before he hid his face in my chest once more.

"Fuck up Val." He replied his tone sounding flustered, I chuckled continuing to hold him close before letting out a sigh. "Okay Bitch boy get up." "Nooooo" He whined I rolled my eye's before picking him up and heading downstairs to make coffee. Holding him like a fucken 5 year old in my arms as I made the coffee. "Fuck your strong.. considering your a fucken twig." Vox spoke up before going to reach for the marshmallows I moved away and he gave me his whiny puppy dog eye's which.. he knew worked every time. "Oh you little whiney bitch. Fine. You get three in your coffee okay?" He nodded as i returned to making our coffee's in my Pimpin' not simpin' cup and Vox's Fuck Alastor cup, His at the bottom said 'Not literally' mine other the other hand at the bottom read 'Except for Vox' which Vox didn't know about which I didn't care nor mind one bit. I like having my own secret on my coffee cup. Meanwhile Vox grabbed four marshmallows, I went to stop him but he shoved the extra marshmallow in his mouth.

A smug smirk on his face "Little bitch.. fuck your so cute!! I love you~" I cooed twirling us around he just laughed, I stopped twirling as the laughter quieted down. We made eye contact and soon enough Vox leant in and kissed me! my antennae perked as I kissed back, I decided to make the kiss more fun as I slid my tongue into his mouth which tasted like Marshmallows cause he just ate one. His tongue tangling with mine. We parted the red lines running down his face my pink saliva running down mine, I chirped happily before making the coffee's setting Vox down and handing him his coffee which he took and had a sip me doing the same. "Imma get dressed and ready thank you for the coffee.." His voice became a whisper as he continued.. "And the kiss~" and with that he went upstairs to presumably get dressed. I blushed slightly as I continued drinking my coffee..

{Heyy!! Finished this in school and gotta go to my neck class but enjoy Pt out soon!!}
Words: 1030