So.. Shall we make this difficult?...

-No ones POV-

Vox woke up early, Valentino gone but he left him a note which sat on the bedside table, Vox sat up checking over his wounds before looking over and spotting the note. he picked it up and read over it. "Hey Voxxie, just had some work to do I will be back soon -Tino"  Vox smiled softly before getting out of bed and getting dressed. He went downstairs and made a coffee before walking over to the couch taking a sip of his coffee before setting it down on the table. He sighed pulling out his phone before feeling a bit of discomfort. He lifted his shirt up revealing that he had bled through the bandages and needed fresh ones..

Vox POV

Fuck.. I need fresh bandages, but do you think I'm smart enough to do that myself? No I'm not.. I knew Vel was busy today and Tino left me the note saying her would be back soon.. but I don't think this can wait.. Fuuuuck. I hate asking for help but.. I kinda have no choice unless I would rather get and infection. I grumbled as I picked up my phone and called Tino.. I heard the phone connect and start to ring, I anxiously bounced my leg zoning out before I heard the phone pick up "Hello Voxxie~ what do you need?~" Val asked I stuttered before taking a deep breath "I uh.. need your help, I don't know how to.. uhm.. change my bandages.." I mumbled Val chuckled "I'll be there in 5 minutes bae~ see ya soon~" Val replied before he hung up I sighed before a warm smile spread across my face knowing I get to see my moth in a few minutes.

I was finishing my coffee scrolling on my phone when Val walked in, I wasn't wearing a shirt and was just sitting in my cyan colored bandages. "I shouldn't but ya look pretty hot like that bae~" Val cooed, I felt a soft light blue blush appear on my screen where my cheeks would be. "Yea yea whatever can you help me change my bandages already or not?" I retorted trying to hide behind my tough guy facade.. "Drop the act Bae~ and yes c'mon~" Val replied before picking me up and taking me to the bathroom setting me down on the counter. I kicked my legs cause I couldn't touch the ground, banging them not too loudly against the cupboard door but not the one Val was trying to get the med-kit out from. He bent over to grab the med kit from the cupboard setting it down beside me, I stopped kicking my legs as he gently he placed his hands on my chest taking off the blood stained bandages. before starting to gently wrap the new fresh ones around my stitched wound on my stomach.

His touch was.. oddly gentle, "Thanks Tino" I muttered "No problem Voxxie~" Val cooed in his usual sultry voice, placing a gentle kiss on my screen. which caused the light blue blush to return.. for fuck sakes ever since I got injured I've become soft for the pimp and I'm sticking to that. "Guessing you have to go back to work?" I asked regaining my composure "Yea but I could use some help reading my paperwork. I am a... literal lost cause when it some to reading anyway" Val laughed i join him until our laughter died down. "sure I have nothing better to do anyway" I replied, but before I could hop down off the counter, Val picked me up wrapping my legs around his slender waist. "Val!! I can walk you know??" I groaned, I loved him holding me like this but that was something he didn't need to know.. "I know but I like carrying you!~" Val cooed as he picked up my shirt which was on the couch before sliding it over my head (Dont ask me how tf that works it just does.) I slid it on fully as he carried me back to his office.

We avoided employee's and news reporters before we made it to Tino's office. He sat down on the chair resting me on his lap. I blushed lightly but hoped he wouldn't notice. He wrapped his lower arms around my waist. I didn't have my little top hat on so he rested his chin on top of my Tv head. we got to work as I read out his paperwork and he signed it and whatever.. after a few hours we were done, I sighed leaning back forgetting I was still on Val's lap. I leant back into him he wrapped his two other arms around me gently kissing my neck.. "Val.. I'm still injured I cant.." I grumbled.. "I know~ and I don't plan to.. but just enjoy the kisses and touch M'kay?~" Val replied. I sighed and nodded my head.. leaning more into the soft touch and kisses.  Before I could stop myself or realize I was purring.. which quickly gained the moth's attention "You are so cute when you purr!!" Val exclaimed, her chirped happily as he continued.. The touch honestly felt nice...

{Sorry! Writers block and school so enjoy some wholesome fluff :D}
Words: 832