What?...

Val POV

I snapped awake panting sweating and just straight up scared.. I had a dream Vox died.. just the mere though caused tears to well up in my eye's as I looked over at his injured sleeping form, I placed a gentle kiss on his screen before I got up and want downstairs. Velvette had stitched him up, and i had brought him to bed.. the event scared me, I slept like shit I was now crying even though I was sick of doing so. Why did he have to do this!? No! I cant blame him its not his fault. I sighed before heading back with coffee for both me and Vox. When I got back upstairs to our room Vox was sitting up looking groggy and tired which was cute. "Morning Bae~ you feeling  okay??" I asked he nodded as he took the coffee and had a sip. "Thanks.. can't wait till I'm fucken healed. I'm sick of this defenseless bullshit." Vox stated setting his coffee cup down on the coffee table.

I smiled softly feeling the tears roll down my face, I'm so happy he was okay. Fuck this sucks. I hate being emotional but he just brings out the soft side of me I suppose. "Val what's wrong why are you crying?" Vox asked concerned. I chuckled "Don't worry, it was just a nightmare.. you died and.. and it was all that stupid employee's fault and I.." I felt the tears well up but before anything I was gently pulled into a hug "I'm not going anywhere Tino.. I promise.." Vox whispered in a soft kind tone. I relaxed a little "You better not die on me cause I swear I will kill you again." Vox chuckled as I said this. "I promise no more tryna die from me okay?" Vox said in a soft tone. I nodded "Now I have some work to do in my office but, I grabbed and setup your gaming console so you can game and rest okay?"

Vox's face gleamed he seemed like a little kid it was rather cute "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" Vox squealed before calming down as to not hurt himself. I smiled softly as I turned the Tv on handing Vox his controller. He smiled as he started playing some kinda fighting style game as I wrapped my wings around me and left. As I made my way into my office I saw the employee there. I smiled.. "You may go.. but I expect you back here in a week." I stated, in a passive aggressive tone he nodded before limping out of my office. I sighed as I sat down doing paperwork.. Fuck. I cant see jack shit. I groaned.. Why did I have to have such bad vision?

-Meanwhile with our favorite Samsung TV-

Vox POV

I was playing some kinda story game and I kept getting fucken killed. After dying and wanting to scream for the tenth time I decided to take a break.. might as well see what Tino was up to right? Vox got out of bed and shoved one of Val's shirts on before heading towards Val's office. Once he got there he saw Val trying to read. "Want help babe?~" I asked catching him off guard "Gah! Vox! you shouldn't be out of bed!" Val quickly got up and walked over to me. "Val I'm fine promise.. now do you need some help?" I asked giving him a reassuring smile. he looked like he was about to argue before he just caved in.. "Yes.. I would like some help.." Val muttered I chuckled as we walked back over to his desk he sat down before gently situating me on his lap as I helped him read his paperwork.

I chuckled as I heard Val start to get annoyed cause his workers couldn't write or type for shit. "What the fuck!? the fuck? how does this even make sense!?" I laughed softly "Val calm down" Tino sighed, "Fine.. I'm sick of this shit anyway. Shall we go back to my room and cuddle? you can play video games~" Val whispered softly "FUCK YEA!" I replied in a childish tone. Luckily no one heard me.. Val just chuckled before gently lifting me up as he carried me back to his penthouse. He set me down on the bed releasing his wings so they weren't in their coat form, before laying down in bed resting me between his legs resting his wings around me. I smiled softly as I grabbed the controller and tried this level I was stuck on again. (Let him manifest no one likes to die on the same level more than 5 times.)

"OH FOR FUCK SAKES!" My static filled yell pierced Valentino's ears. "Vox hun gimme the controller.." I sighed before handing it over watching Val do the level observing and learning how to do it myself. He died and gave me the controller back, I took it and did what he did and listened to him and after hours of being stuck on this level I finally made it through "FUCK YEA ABOUT TIME!!" I laughed happy to finally be past the level. "Thanks Tino" "No problem Voxxie" 

-No ones POV-

Val chuckled holding Vox close as he watched Vox play helping him whenever he needed it, before Vox shut off the console and they cuddled together.. falling asleep..

{I told you he would be fine :D That previous chapter ties into the story as Val had a bad dream and its also how the story would've ended if out Fav media overlord died. anyway! next chapter out in the coming week!}

Words: 940