VELVETTE!!!!!

Vox POV

Me and Val were just relaxing enjoying one another's company.. its weird, usually we fuck and shit and when we do I never care but whenever he's being sweet like this? I love it.. he makes me feel wanted, loved.. and just happy. But I knew this was Velvette's doing and I was going to kick her ass afterwards cause well I can. But speaking of the devil I heard a familiar giggle from where me and Val came from to get on top of the roof.. that's when I saw her.. "VELVETTE I SWEAR IF YOUR TAKING PHOTO'S!" I yelled she snickered snapping another photo before bolting.. out of sheer reaction I bolted after her, Val getting up and following. 

Midway through the hall I caught her and pinned her to the floor. "Why did you set us up?" I hissed, she giggled "Because I'm over you two drooling all over each other now go back up there! you left Val alone~" she teased my face flushed but I quickly brushed it off. But before I could even retaliate I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist lifting me up before turning me around and wrapping my legs around a long torso and before i knew it I was looking directly at Val, he has done this so many times before.. but for the moment I cant help but blush..

Velvette smirked taking another photo before walking off to give us some privacy.. I cursed under my breath before my attention was drawn to the Moth pimps voice "Its rather rude to run off on your date ya know darling?~" He said in his teasing tone which only cause my face to glow brighter.. "S-sorry Val.. wait d-date!?" I stammered Val chuckled "You heard me~" Val cooed "Wait.. does this mean the guy who was on your mind who you couldn't say no to... was me?" I asked a look of hope in my eye's.. I noticed Val's cheeks dust a light shade of pink "Maybe~" 

(Sorry its short, I really suck at writing and having good ideas. i have clue why this has so many reads but thank you anyway!) 

Words:365