Do you Love me Tino..?

{I'm starting to hate this book...}

Val POV

I was in the outfit Velvette made for me awhile ago when we first tried this.. Playing on my phone as I was waiting for Vox on the roof. It was rather nice calm and peaceful, this should hopefully go better and Vox should hopefully be more open and explain what happened to him cause he has something 'wrong' with him. But no matter what I will love him.. I'll try too anyway. I mean I have anger issues and he deals with it so I must be able to deal with whatever he has. Right? Fuck! now I'm overthinking. I was pulled out of my thoughts as I felt a Familiar clawed hand on my shoulder, I swung around to come face to face with Vox. I smiled as I leant down and gave him a loving kiss which he returned before we walked over and sat on the blanket that was placed on the ground so we had something soft to sit on. We started to talk about our day and other random things, it was... really nice.. I even got to learn Vox's favorite video games, favorite Tv shows and movies. Why didn't we talk like this before this is so nice and fun and well for once I feel genuinely happy. 

I pulled him close and continued listening to him talk, the stupid smile he makes when he knows I'm listening and all my attention is on him, instead of angel dust.. my mood quickly shifted when he brought up Alastor. "Vox. Please I'm leaving my Whore out of this cause I've noticed how jealous you get~ picture that jealousy with me and Alastor.. I don't fucking care about that Radio shit lord.. I only care about you" I stated gently holding the bottom of his screen his screen flushed a bright cyan "O-Okay.." He stuttered which was adorable before asking a few questions about myself, Which I gladly answered. The night continued and it was really nice, near the end we entered a comfortable silence as I rested my head on top of his as we watched the stars (Let hell have stars. at least in this AU) Soon enough the date came to and end and me and Vox went inside talking, chatting, laughing and just overall having a good time.. good to the point where I almost forgot

Vox POV

Me and Val were walking down the hall laughing chatting which was rather nice and a change from the usual fights. But this peace was soon interrupted by the question I was dreading, The question I hoped he forgot to ask. "Hey Vox.. how did you get hurt anyway? We made a deal so no dodging the truth like you always do." the pimp asked looking down at me with concern and curiosity. "I uhm.." 'There's no point lying so I might as well tell him the cold hard truth...' i though to myself before in a hush whisper voice I spoke up "I got overwhelmed when I was in my meeting.. I don't know why but it just happened so.. being all freaked out I.. ran off and forgot the date and time and well you can kinda guess how everything else went.." He looked surprised but happy that I felt I could trust him. He wrapped his four arms around my before picking me up like a child, but I didn't complain. Secretly I loved it but I tried not to show it. "Also.. I may or may not have.. ADHD.." I mumbled. That caught his attention.. "Really? and You've been managing by yourself without telling anyone or losing control?.."

 I nodded "Except for the meeting yea. I distract myself when I work often though, but I do get it done" I replied as we entered Val's penthouse. "MY FUCKING GAMING CONSOLE!" I said in a hyper energetic yell, it was like I hadn't seen it in years.. it had only been day. Val chuckled as he set me down as I rushed into his room basically jumping onto the bed after I grabbed a charged controller and turning the console on. My favorite game was already in there Far Cry primal. {Soz that's my forever fav Xbox game back when mine worked} Val just laughed as he got out of the suit and into something more comfortable to sleep in which is just a pair of sweat pants as his wings were just dragged along before a sat down behind me leaning against the headboard. I didn't bother as I was hyper fixating on my game but was quickly distracted as he wrapped his lower pair of arms around my waist before pulling me back in between his legs as I leant against his chest his head rested on top of mine in between my antennae. His lower arms wrapped around my waist as his other two arms draped over my shoulders as he watched me play the game.. What a nice way to end the night...

Authors note!: 

{Hey!! hope you all enjoy! more will be out soon just give me some time, cause writers block, school and well just lazyness. but enjoy! I have Oneshots and a bunch of other shit to write. But I will announce updates! and Don't worry I plan on finishing this book not leaving it Unfinished cause many Vox x Val books are discontinued but this one wont be. I'm just getting frustrated cause I have to write this all and yall just can read my mind for how this story goes and ends XD anyway Good day/night/morning! and I'll see you next time.. Voxtek trust One of us with your entertainment! aka me and the other authors of other books XD}

words: 963