I'M BUSY!

While Val and Vox were out Vel was working on something 

Vel POV

Fuuck. I need to get this done! I groaned, I was working on something for Vox and Val as a surprise but I only had a few weeks left and it was really stressing me out to the point I was running on caffeine. and caffeine alone, No sleep not much food etc. Mainly because I couldn't cook which yea I know Carmilla got mad when I didn't but I just didn't have time. I was brought out of my thoughts as an angry and to me personally.. terrifying voice screamed my name.. and not in the good way.. "VELVETTE!!!!" I went stiff "Shit." "Yes Carmine dear?~" I replied turning around to see the furious woman standing in front of me. "I've been hearing that you've not been eating in days." she spoke in one of those you know you fucked up tones "I-I've been busy! and you know I cant cook!" "Doesn't mean you couldn't of ordered in!" "Oh shit.. Forgot that was an option.." I let out a nervous chuckle not sure how she's gonna take it "Fuck sakes Velvette. Get out of the chair. I'm ordering in" I didn't want to piss her off anymore than i already have so I got out of the chair and we headed to my penthouse.

I unlocked the door and basically fell onto the couch. I was fucking exhausted. I overheard Carmine making a call and ordering in. I smiled as she hung up and rested with me on the couch. I sat up and leant against her "Thanks.." "No problem but next time ask you stubborn bitch!" I laughed softly "Probably not" "Stubborn bitch." "You care about me." "Sadly." "Come one I'm not that bad." "Ya sure?" I was about to respond before a knock on the door interrupted. Carmilla got up and grabbed the food paying the guy before closing the door and setting the food down on the table. I smiled as I got up and grabbed a fork, She had ordered chinses which hey I liked it and it didn't actually sound too bad now that I was smelling and eating it. I finished it rather quickly, Forgot how hungry I was. "Better??" "Yea.. I better get back to work though.." I replied getting up but before I could even start walking away I was pulled onto her lap her arms wrapping around my waist preventing me form leaving. "Come on! Please I have to finish these in three weeks" "Well you've been working for a day straight you have plenty of time now sleep you stubborn cow." I groaned but she was really comfortable so sleep won... I closed my eye's and drifted off..

-{Its short I know but I wanna go back to Vox x Val! sooo yea have fun waiting for the next chapter!}-

Words: 482