proposal

Vox POV

I knew Val was a tease but damn little smartass. Anyway I headed back to my room to get my shit together. I put on a nice suit custom made thanks to Vel and grabbed the box with the ring. I had done this ages ago and well I pray Val liked it. It was rose gold ring with some Rubies and pink sapphires. It had two V's on it the smaller one made out of normal blue sapphires and the bigger one made out of diamond. I took a deep breath before checking the time and heading to the roof.. Lets see how this will go... I made sure everything was perfect as I grabbed some red roses cause those were Val's favorite and of course they are expensive. As i made my way to the door that leads to the roof I took a deep breath fidgeting with my fingers before opening the door and stepping onto the roof. I was met with Val in a stunning black dress that hugged his curves. He was in his usual red hat and his wings behind him looking graceful and overall stunning. Fuck i hope I can marry this man. "Hey Tino~" I replied taking his hand and kissing his fingers. He smiled interlocking our fingers and twirling me around which caught me off guard, but I quickly recovered moving to dance with him. In changed from a slow dance to a playful dance which I forgot how much fun dancing could be when your not being judged for it. As the night continued Me and Val talked danced played around and it was honestly great, But as the night started to come to an end what I was planning on doing dawned on me and the anxiety sky rocketed.. 'The night is coming to an end and I need to find the right moment.. Fuck! I better not have a fucking panic attack I will find a way to die twice.' I took a deep breath to calm my nerves but before I could do anything Val had wrapped all four of his arms around me gently and soothingly rubbing my back and the other gently tracing over my scars in a comforting manner "Calm down Voxxie.. what's on your mind that's stressing you out?" Fuck. "Nothing tino Thank you for the wonderful evening~" I replied being as calm and smooth as possible as I leaned back into his touch.  "One last dance before this night comes to a close?~" I smiled "Of course my dear~" We started another dance {You pick what one IDFK} moving together perfectly. As the night closed we smiled finishing the dance in each others arms, "I love you Voxxie.." "I love you too Tino~" Val smiled before letting me go "I'll see you in our room hm?~" "Y-Yea but uhm.. Can I uh.. ask you something before you leave?" I stammered. It was now or never. "Look we've been dating and fucking for awhile now and.. Yea I know this question may affect our reputations and businesses but.. In my eye's no one has to know.. so I'm just gonna cut to the chase." I took a deep breath and took the box out of my pocket.. I saw His antennae perk as I got down on one knee.. "Valentino.. Can you make me the happiest demon and be stuck with me until we maybe die twice and Marry me?.." Val's wings fluttered as he quickly nodded "Yes.. yes YES!" He chirped. I smiled presenting the ring to him and sliding it onto his upper left arm hand. He admired it before pulling me close to him wrapping his wings around me but before i could even question my lips were caught in his as we shared a loving and gentle kiss...

{HOLY SHIT I FORGOT HOW MUCH I CRINGE AND HATE WRITING THIS SHIT. Anyway enjoy and yes I'm kinda fucking rushing cause I wanna finish this book but no you wont get another chapter today and for that I'm sorry. I have another Vox collage art thing a bit like my other one but with his different outfits, and I need to finish it before the last class tomorrow cause My favorite teacher leaves to go on maternity leave and wont be back :< So gotta finish that and maybe start a razzle and dazzle drawing for her which I will probably finish first.. anyway Good day/night/morning} 

Words: 748