Is this chapter cannon? {Read note}

Val POV

I rushed upstairs dashing in Vox's room.. seeing his lifeless body broke me. I rushed over and tried so hard to bring him back but.. it was too late.. and just like that the power went out.. everything that ran on his power died. That's when the sad reality hit me.. he was gone. He was really gone. I cried.. holding his body close Velvette doing the same.. what are the 3 Vees without Vox?...

-A Few Months Later still Vals POV-

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and got ready before leaving heading down to the studio, getting my work done before returning to my penthouse and just sighing. I still couldn't believe he was gone. It wasn't fair! If that stupid employee hadn't of bumped into him he would've been fine! I growled. before turning on the Tv, watching whatever was on..

Vel POV

I sighed scrolling through Photo's and Videos of Vox and Val and just the good times.. it has been awhile since he left us.. and Val's only just getting by.. it sucks. Its not the same without our grumpy Flat faced Prince.. but me and Val had to get over it and move on. 

So that's what we did...

{I'm fucking with yall this chapter aint cannon

{I'm fucking with yall this chapter aint cannon. js me being a bitch/ showing you how the story would've ended if he did die. I mean, He's not okay but he ain't dead... yet..}

Words:260