Mira The Whale Girl

Ah yes... The wonderful and endless sea... Full of life and mystery, mira, the so called whale girl. Is about to wake up from under the water, as she finally wakes up she goes to greet her whale friends.

"shall we go for yet another ride?"
She said.

Azalea, the name of one of her whales. Has always been with her,
The very first whale that mira saw.

As they go for another wonderful ride, they admire the endless sea and all of its creatures living in it. The both of them go up the surface seeing the nice island nearby.

Mira thinks to herself:
"I've never been to islands before, but I've always seen those... Humans.. That live on it. They have beautiful ships they make and i also heard that they can't stay in the water too long..."

Mira and the other whales head back down in the sea.

Meanwhile on the surface land...

"round all of it up boys! I ain't waiting till sun down!" said the captain of a ship, captain Sobi a fierce pirate captain who has almost all the legendary treasures of the world!

"ace, how long are we gonna get going?" said the captain.

"as long as we go this fast, then it'll be soon captain!" said ace,

Ace is the second command in the ship "endless mist" captain sobi picked him to be his second because of how loyal and strong he is.

"getting this piece... Will be the greatest! I heard it has the power to control the waves and the sea creatures" said the captain.

"but captain... We dont even know if it exists... What if it really isn't real? This journey would be just...."

"Look ace i dont think, i know its real... And im always right!"

Later...

"its all ready captain!" said one of the crew members.

"finally! Set sail boys, for the heart of the sea!"

Meanwhile with mira...

"oh... Another ship is sailing... It looks so pretty, i wonder where its going..."

Mira decides to go closer to the ship but azalea her whale friend doesn't come, So mira decides to go alone.

As she gets closer she sees the crew members of the ship.

Ace hears something moving in the water and goes to check it out but suddenly mira ducks down and goes to the other side of the ship, ace doesn't spot mira so he goes back to his duties.

Captain sobi calls ace to come to his quarters to talk about the plan they had of getting the heart of the sea,

Meanwhile mira finds the quarters and sees the two coming in.