The Gentle Beast

As the endless mist keeps sailing forward, mira still follows them. as she still follows the ship she notices something in the deep. Something big and moving, it was a gentle but giant sea serpent. Mira tries to stop it from going their direction but fails.

Captain sobi notices the body of the giant sea serpent so he warns his crew to attack it and not let it damage the ship.

"Fire the canon boys!" captain sobi shouts.

The serpent gets hit even though it was never trying to hurt them, Mira was shocked at this sight and sees another crew member try to fire another canon.

The giant serpent gets hit again but this time it swims fast at the ship and tries knocking it over.

Some of the crew members almost fall over board but luckily they weren't, and keep trying to bring the beast down.

That's when the serpent lifts its head out of the water and angrily roars at the ship and the people on it.

It was about to bite the ship but luckily it got hit by a canon that ace lit up and swims back down, mira is angered and confused by this and thinks to herself:

"but how could they hurt an innocent sea creature? It was never trying to hurt them in the first place.... Why are humans so confusing..."

But the beast doesn't give up yet, as it goes back and still gives the ship a hard hit by its tail, the ship doesn't break but ace gets knocked over and falls into the water.

As he tries to swim back up he notices a group of whales circling him he is very confused as to why, but then he suddenly blacks out.

Soon he wakes up on a giant rock and tries to see where he is he hears whale noises at the edge of the rock and goes to check it, as he looks off at the edge of the rock he sees nothing but a bunch of whales near the waters.

As he turns around he sees mira watching him very closely.

Ace gasps and wonders why there is a girl in the middle of the ocean.

"perhaps she also landed here with me?..." ace thinks to himself.

Ace tries to talk to her but no response.