"All for my destiny"

As the endless mist continues to sail onward for the heart of the sea, captain sobi, reminisce his past.

The flashback starts off when captain sobi was still a child.
(Just get to the point already)

"My parents would always tell me the stories and legends of the sea but one story had always caught my attention, the story of the heart of the sea.

Seeing other pirates and their crews set sail beyond the ocean and bringing back all the gleaming treasures they would find was exciting to watch.

I'd sneak out to go to the pier to see the fleet of ships sailing out into the sea and coming back with what they have found.

Sometimes they bring back magical objects and valuable pieces of gold.
While they tell tales of having to fight creatures from the ocean in order to get them.

My father once told me that my great grandfather was a pirate, a very great pirate too, but... he told me that he had gotten an illness while out at sea and later passed away due to do that.

When the anniversary of his death came I was rummaging around some old belongings of my late great grandfather to see more interesting things about him and that's when I stumbled upon an old book, it was his journal, it contained all the adventures he had went on.

One of the pages contained information about the heart of the sea.
It turns out that my great grandfather had been trying to find the heart of the sea before he passed away.
Half of the journal contained information on the heart of the sea.

One of the pages say "One day, maybe, one of my descendents would find it."

Thats when I realized, that this was my destiny I would be the one to find it..! No one else will find it except me!..

As the years went by.. I had formed a stable crew and a good ship in which I called the "Endless mist" for our journey and findings will always be endless just like a shroud of mist fading once the shimmering gold reveals itself.

Every step, every action, every decision, has always been made in order to find the heart, the heart of the sea... this is my destiny it has always been for my destiny!

No matter the sacrifices, in the end, when I find it, none of it will go in vain.

Nothing will get in the way of my destiny... I will make sure of it."

As the flashback stops, Captain sobi decides to visit Mira and Ace.

Captain sobi enters the room where Mira and Ace are being held captive in.

"We are almost there, nothing can stop me now." Said captain sobi

Mira and Ace but stare coldly at him

"You know, Ace, I would have enjoyed it if you were still by my side and didn't betray me but.... it's too late now." Said captain sobi as he scoffs

"Captain.. no, Sobi, I know you've always been a reckless man and would do anything to get your hands on something like that, but, the fate of the ocean cannot be handled by one man alone in fact no one can it only belongs to the ocean.." Said Ace trying to convince Sobi into stopping his campaign.

"Please...their's still time... to stop this.." Said Mira as she tries to keep her composure.

Captain sobi laughs and says:
"Their is no way I am stopping this campaign, no way I'm stopping my DESTINY I have been waiting and devoting all my life for this and nothing will make me stop it, taking risks... is the only way to get closer to it... to get closer to my DESTINY...!"

After losing a bit of his composure he gets closer to both cages and whispers to them:
"This is all for my destiny."

After that he soon leaves and as he makes it back to the main deck he looks at the mystical creature he had gotten and smirks at it and soon he looks at the ocean, looking sternly at its waters.