Im Coming With You!

"why did you attack the serpent..." said mira as she sits across ace,

"we had to? It was gonna attack us." said ace.

"No it wasn't, it was just going to pass by...." said mira.

"it was? Oh... You know a lot of these kinds of creatures... Where are you from?" said ace.

"i dont... Know..." said mira.

Both of them became silent at first and ace is still questioning on where she's from, but then he decides to ask for her name.

"So what's your name?" said ace.

"I am... Mira."

"well im ace!"
Ace puts his hand out waiting for mira to shake it, but mira doesn't understand on what she's supposed to do and just stares at it.

It gets awkward so ace just decides to pull his hand away instead.

"I must go now." said mira.

"wait where?" said ace.

"To stop that captain from stealing the heart of the sea." said mira.

"You can't do that!" said ace.

"if i dont... He would hurt all of the poor sea creatures... And maybe the ocean itself..." said mira.

"I..." ace doesn't know if he should stop her or not cause he's still loyal to captain sobi.

"im doing the right thing, ace... What do you think would happen to the ocean if its heart was stolen?" said mira.

Ace gives it one more thought and finally decides.

"You're right... But im coming with you cause i think you'll need my help!" said ace.

Mira smiles and is glad that he's with her.

"how do we get to them though? We don't have a ship! Or a.... Boat!" said ace.

"don't worry we have whales."

Mira pulls ace into the water and ace is surprised to land on top of a whale.

"don't worry azalea... He's nice." said mira.

Both of them and the other whales are finally going back to stop captain sobi from getting the heart.

Meanwhile.... With captain sobi and the other crew members.

"I still can't believe ace is.... Gone... He was such a loyal and trustworthy person to me."

Captain sobi and the other crew members moarn the lost of ace.

"But we will not let this stop us from getting the heart! We will keep on moving forward! For ace!"

All the crew members cheer and soon continue on their duties as always.

While captain sobi looks sternly in the waters.