Joyful evening of the dance of the two stars

Wow I'm back I will make sure that I definitely finish this story off in a good note and hopefully my next story will be good as well

anyways enjoy this chapter I might still procrastinate on other chapters...but I will try my best as always :)

Mira and Ace reached the island but Mira hesitates first since this is her first time stepping foot in an island but Ace reassures her that it'll be fine.

"Hmmm maybe we should get you some clothes that are....less revealing.." said ace

Ace grabs Mira's hand and he tries finding a place that sells some clothes

Ace eventually finds one and let's Mira pick out some clothes and after some few tries... she eventually finds some nice clothes that suits her.

The color of the outfit that matches her beautiful blue hair and the accessories that gleam like her eyes were all perfect.

Both continue on to have fun on the island enjoying all that awaits them there.

Mira learns many things about the humans that she never knew before
Of course at first, she was very nervous around them.

But she gradually started to learn their ways of understanding and wants to learn more about humans and the lands.

As night falls Mira and Ace relax on a small hill as they lay down and look up at the stars

"So you really don't know where you came from..?" Said Ace as he questioned Mira.

"Yes....I really just appeared in the deep abyss of the ocean... so I always thought of it as my home.." Said Mira.

"Hopefully one day you'll learn where you came from. Who knows maybe I'll visit that place with you someday" said Ace

Mira smiles and both are glad to have eachothers company for tonight.

As the night gets darker they both decide to find a place to stay in but before they do they hear music somewhere that leads them to go and check it out.

The music gets louder as they continue forward and eventually they end up at a square having festivities and see many people dance around and having fun and eating delightful food.

Ace quickly grabs Mira's hand and tries dancing with her there but Mira doesn't understand this so she pulls her hand away and steps away at first back into the shadows.

But this time Ace decides to pull his hand and this time instead of grabbing it immediately she let's her choose whether or not she wants to be with him tonight.

Thinking of all those moments she shared with him she decides to embrace it and holds his hand accepting the dance.

Ace dances in an elegant manner but Mira had a hard time for she has never danced before but Ace tells her to just follow his lead and so she agrees.

The two enjoy a wonderful night partaking in many beautiful dances and have fun throughout the night.

Mira will definitely remember this night as a cherished day and keep it safe within her heart.