Captured on the salty shores

As the music calms down Mira decides to sneak out somewhere to meet Azalea.

She heads back to the shore and swims to meet her whale friend once again and dives down and see azalea

Mira tells Azalea all the many things she saw and understood on her day on the main land.

Mira says she missed azalea deeply

"We've been so busy with this journey and I've never had the time to spend time with you that much." Said Mira.

Mira pats azalea's head while giving the most sweetest smile.

The two hang out on the ocean for awhile and soon it's time for Mira to head back up onto the surface.

She says goodbye to her whale friend and heads back up but as soon as she managed to reach the surface she gets captured by some pirate's crew.

Despite her resistance she was unable to free herself.

She gets taken onto the ship only to realize that she recognizes this ship and sees Captain sobi waiting for her.

Mira tries once again to free herself from the clutches but Sobi just laughs at this saying that her resistance is futile and it's nothing.
And then captain sobi reveals the truth to her.

"I've been following you this whole time, seeing all your little prances and wonderful evenings and just waiting for this moment."
Said captain sobi

Captain sobi also says that he'll use Mira to lure Ace here in order to get the map.

And then he takes her away and waits for Ace to notice.

Later,
As Ace relaxes in one of the inn's rooms he goes to visit Mira's room to make sure she's ok.

And as he opens the door he sees that she's not in her room.

He goes to ask the inn keeper where she is and the inn keeper says she went outside.

Ace goes outside to find Mira and searches everywhere but he can't find her anywhere.

And soon reaches to the shore where he sees a ship but he recognizes the ship and sees that its the "Endless mist"

He realizes that Mira must've been captured by them and so he decides to sneak in trying his best not to get caught.

He searches everywhere on the ship and finally sees her trapped in a cage.

"Don't worry I'll get you out of here!"
Said Ace.

"No you must go now! It's a-"
Footsteps come in the room before Mira finishes her sentence.

"Well isn't this such a great evening for us all a wonderful reunion indeed." Said Captain sobi.

Ace looks at him angrily and Mira has a worried look on her face.

"The map, give it to me." Said Captain sobi.

"I will let your friend go, if you give me the map."

Ace doesn't know what to choose but Mira tells him to not let the map be given to Captain sobi.

Ace hesitates at first but he agrees.

"I see." Said captain sobi

Soon crew members that were hidden finally come out and gets a hold of Ace.

He gets pushed into the cage and the map gets taken away from him.

Now that the map is back on captain Sobi's hands, he joins it with the rest of the map which finally shows the location of the heart of the sea.

And so he finally sets off to find the legendary heart of the sea taking Mira and Ace as his prisoners, for now.