Not All Humans Are Nice

"i wonder what they're up to..." said mira as she carefully looks at them.

"look ace, do you remember where i found this map?" said captain sobi,

"yea, we found it on our last adventure when we went into that ancient temple." said ace,

"Well that temple was connected to an ancient civilization of ancient sea creatures who worshipped a powerful object as if it was their own god! And that powerful object was the heart! And this map is from that ancient civilization and is gonna lead us to the heart of the sea!" said captain sobi as he chuckles.

"yea but the last part of the map is missing, and that's probably where the heart is. where do you think we'll find the last part?" said ace.

"well... I heard a rumor that... As long as we keep going straight it'll lead us to an island of where the last part is."
Said captain sobi.

Mira wonders what they mean by this "heart of the sea"

"what is this "heart?" they speak of?"

Mira swims to where the anchor is and overhears a group of crew members talk about the heart of the sea.

"This legend better be real! Cause seeing this heart would bring us such good luck!"

"i know right? Imagine getting the power to control the ocean! And ride all those big sea creatures, i wonder if he'll let us ride a whale!"

"he'll probably sell all those big creatures for fortune, especially the whales."

Mira can't believe what she's hearing.

"that's not nice... Those poor sea creatures... The ocean..." mira wonders and what she should do,

"but i thought humans are supposed to be nice... Well i guess maybe not this human!" said mira as she swims off back down in the ocean and goes back to azalea her whale friend.

Mira hops on her and carefully follows the ship, she has decided to stop these humans from endangering the ocean.

"i will not let you get to it..! I will get to it first!" says mira,

Meanwhile, captain sobi is on the deck looking at the glistening waters of the ocean while having a grin on his face.

"i will have it...."