Search of the map

The "Endless mist" stops by the shore of the island.

The island seems to have no people habitating it, just a small island out in the middle of the sea.

Mira and Ace wait for captain sobi and the rest of the crew to leave the ship so that both of them can get on it.

(Later)

Mira and Ace finally head on the ship and search for the map. Ace tells Mira that the map is at the captain's quarters so they both head there.

But some crew members were left behind in order to guard the ship so both Mira and Ace stealthily try to get past them but fails as Mira accidently knocks something over which causes a loud bang on the ground which cause the crew members to act immediately.

Mira not knowing how to fight back tries to hide but Ace defends her and knocks out the crew members quickly.

Mira thanks him and so they both continue to head inside the captain's quarters.

But as they are searching they seem to not be able to find it anywhere.

But then Ace gets an idea and tells Mira that it may be in the treasure room.

"Seeing how the map was technically the treasure from the ancient temple then its only fitting if he still considered it as treasure and not just a map to him?.." says Ace

So they both head to the treasure room.

And as they walk through the doors of the room many glimmering jewels, ancient artifacts, and magical objects are seen across the room shining ever so brightly.

They search everywhere in the room until they both finally spot it.

Ace reaches for it but then he hesitates.

Thinking of all those times with him and captain sobi and the crew and there whole reason for doing this.
His reason for doing this.

But then Mira calls out to him saying:

"Please Ace.. you must grab it now..!"

Knowing that the entire seas are at stake he finally comes back to his senses and grabs the map and they both quickly head outside and leave the ship.

But before they could Mira remembered something.

She must free the sea creature or else they'll still be able to find the heart.

Mira heads to where the sea creature is while Ace runs behind her.

Mira struggles to free the sea creature out of the Enchanted net that was placed on it again, but Ace comes in and tries to help her but even with both their might they were still unable to break the Enchanted net.

Soon they both hear that the crew and also captain sobi are about to return back to the ship but Mira still wouldn't give up on the sea creature.
But Ace tells her to let go and that they must hurry and leave or else they'll be caught soon.

Mira thinks to herself but she finally decides to leave the sea creature behind and head off before they were found by the pirates.

Captain sobi has finally returned to the ship and on his hand the final piece of the map.

But he is shocked to see that the rest of the map is now missing he yells and shouts at his crew to go find it but then the crew members who were knocked out before by Ace woke up and tells captain sobi everything.

"He...he is a traitor captain..!" Said one crew member

"He is working with some girl and stole the map!.. he must've faked his death and that this was all planned all along..!" Said another crew member

Captain sobi couldn't believe it that his right hand was alive and became a traitorous fiend.

But instead of being more angered he decides to use the sea creature to lead him back to Ace.

By using some of aces leftover belongings and under the Enchanted net it was placed on, the sea creature immediately sets off to find Ace while the crew follows it.

And as for captain sobi, although he gets taken in by greed, the pursuit of vengeance can also easily get controlled by one.