One

Tejaswi :- yaar , Tomorrow is our last day at school. After that we will all be separated.
Adaa :- You're right, But I am excited for tomorrow's Farewell party.
Shivin :- Separation of girls will not hurt as much as the happiness of farewell party. I am right girls?
Adaa :- damn true yaar.

Shivin :- Why are you really sad, go practice dance for the farewell party tomorrow. I have saddened both of you, I will make both of you laugh.

He started doing funny dance.
Adaa and Tejashwi start laughing.

Shivin :- I will not talk to both of you, you are making fun of me. He pretends to be sad and Tejashwi, Adaa starts dancing.

Tejaswi :- Stop it guys, my stomach is hurting because of laughing

Shivin :- Friend, both of you have not seen my favorite serpent dance. I become Spera, both of you are serpents.

 I become Spera, both of you are serpents

They were all dancing with moist eyes.

Tejaswi :- I will not forgive that Jasmine, she had promised to come today.
Adaa :- ya , We will do one thing tomorrow, we will not talk to her in farewell. Just for fun....
Shivin :- Why do you girls always think of taking revenge? You both grow up, now you will become college girls. I will tell Jasmine everything about this plan of yours.

Adaa :- listen Tejaswi, Now we will not even talk to this Shivin.
Tejaswi :- ya done.

They left angrily.
......................................................................