Thirty three ( Bonus Chapter )

Karan :- Think twice.
Tejaswi starts unbuttoning his shirt.
Tejaswi :- I hope that I am clear enough now.

Trigger warning ⚠️
The next part of the story is full of mature & sexual content. Read at your own risk.

Karan also quickly unzips Tejaswi's one piece.
Now only inner wear is left on Tejaswi's body.

Karan whispered in her ear :- u r so hot princess.....
Tejaswi starts blushing.
Tejaswi removes Karan's pent.

Karan starts sucking her lower lip ......
After that Karan sucks Tejaswi's upper lips like a small child....

He unhooks Tejaswi' s bra while kissing her body.....& starts kissing her upper body. He slowly goes down..... removes the remaining cloth on her lower part with his lips. Teja was feeling butterflies in her stomach, she started breathing heavily.

Karan :- If I hurt you, stop me immediately.
Tejaswi hides herself and Karan in the blanket. Karan reduces the temperature of the room.

Karna slowly goes inside Tejaswi...Tejaswi did not utter a single word from her lips but tears were coming out of her eyes. Tejaswi 's nails were making marks on Karan's waist. Tejaswi 's virginity was broken and now she was enjoying that moment.

After some time

Tejaswi goes to washroom ....Karan gets up from his seat and brings fresh juice for his wife.

Tejaswi :- juice?
Karan :- u need energy princess. Finish this glass of juice right now.
Tejaswi :- where's yours?
Karan :- My juice is also in this glass but you will have to drink the juice of my name too.
Tejaswi :- why..?
Karan :- Because I feel like I have absorbed a lot of your energy.

Tejaswi :- no..
Karan puts his finger on her lips.
Karan :- why r u asking so many questions baby?
Tejaswi drinks a glass full of juice.

Karan :- I know my bacha is sleepy...Now sleep quietly with your head on my chest.

Tejaswi follows his order.

Karan places a kiss on her forehead.

Hope you all will like this chapter

Hope you all will like this chapter. Waiting for your votes and comments.
Thank you.
************************************