Fifty Seven (last)

✨✨✨✨✨ Last chapter ✨✨✨✨✨

After three years..

Karan was looking at the sky and thinking about something....Teja comes back from the shoot and hugs him from behind with both her hands. Teja holds him tight .

Teja :- what are you thinking about darling ?Karan :- thinking about you baby

Karan :- thinking about you baby.

Teja :- aah haash ....I thought you were thinking of someone else.
Karan :- You tell me, has anyone other than you come into my life and thoughts in all these years?

Teja :- haha no...

Karan touches his nose to hers...
Karan :- well r u doubting ur innocent husband?
Teja :- yaa...I am typical & dominated wife.

She narrowed her eyes..

Teja :- Now that I have such a cool husband, I have a reason to doubt him.

Karan :- oh my sweet typical wifey....I am always yours.
Teja :- Well, you are not going to find any beautiful girl in your old age.

She starts running teasing him and he runs after her to catch her.

Karan :- Who did you call old man?
Teja runs upstairs to her room and Karan follows her.

Teja :- stop right there... don't come near
Karan moves towards her and the wall stops Teja from moving forward.

Karan :- who's old man?
Teja :- no one...

Karan places both his hands on the wall and closes all doors for her escape.

In the end, he picks her in bridal style. Karan makes her lie down on the bed and comes on top of her.

Karan :- Today let me tell you I am still young...
Before he could say anything, Teja connects her lips with his.

Now both of them are closing their eyes and sucking each other's lips like children.

After ten minutes...

Karan :- You know very well how to win over me. It is your love that forces me to remain your slave.