Fifty Five

Third last chapter.....

Officially mine is going to end soon...vote for happy ending.

Karan :- u all are here?

S.p :- yes....we have a surprise for both of you.
Prakash :- this is ur new apartment....This is very close to Teja's shoot .
S.p :- We are also opening a new branch of our business in the same area, now you both have to see.

Teja :- but dad & mom we will not leave u alone.
Karan :- yes...
Prakash :- You both are not going away forever, come back when Teja's project is over.

Suneeta :- yes ...We will keep visiting you there now.

Teja Karan :- tq so much.

Neetu :- Due to work, both of you have to stay apart, hence both of you have become withered. Now stay together & happy.
Karan :- aww tq guys...this means a lot to us.

In night.

Karan picks his Teja in his arms :- I am very excited.... finally we both will live together every day.
Teja :- ya darling.... finally I can see u in morning...in night even everytime. Now I will also come to your office during my break.

Karan :- yay! ....

Karan placed kiss on her forehead.

Karan :- love you laddu.
Teja :- love you more sunny.

Teja gets call from Adaa .

Adaa :- Look Teja, Jasmin wants to invite Anusha to her wedding.
Teja :- wt?

Adaa :- make her understand.
Teja :- why u want to invite her?
Jasmine :-  I want to see if that girl regrets her mistake after being fired from Karan's company.

Karan :- leave her alone guys..Aly will not like her presence at all . Now whatever he had done to Aly had to come to light.
Teja :- it's her choice...One mistake of a person should be forgotten and forgiven.But you should learn a lesson from the mistake and distance yourself from that person.

Adaa :- tq guys. But today u two r together?
Jasmine :- that great enjoy ur time. We wouldn't disturb you .
She cut the call.

Karan :- No I can't believe that my flirting friend would be so loyal.
Teja :- Because he did not find his right partner earlier. I am very  happy for them.

Karan :- true.

Teja :- I don't want to sleep tonight....I want to sit in front of you the whole night and talk to you.
Karan :- what r u waiting for? I am also desperate to hear the sweet voice of my wife.

Come in my lap baby .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••