Forty Six

Aly :- I have seen everything, who was talking to whom. You focus on your personal life and not on the life of boss.

She left angrily.

Aly calls Karan :- hey, I told you earlier also, stay away from Anusha, she doesn't  seem like a good girl to me from the beginning . But I don't know by what sympathy you are drawn towards her.

Karan :- What nonsense are you saying? Why would I have any sympathy for Anusha?

Aly :-  Then how did you forget what she did to you?
Karan :- I remember everything but she is just one of my colleagues who does all her work well in the office.  Even if you didn't come, I was handling  her .
Aly :- She was trying to be very personal with you and I don't want any bad effect on my friend's married life.
Karan :- You stop thinking so much. See u tomorrow.
Aly :- I hope I am proven wrong. Bye.

Karan reaches home :- dad why r u sitting in the hall?S

S.p kundra :- I think you will also have to spend the night with me here.
Karan :- hmm? Have you had a fight with my mom? But this has never happened before. Mom has thrown you out of the room.

S.p kundra :- go in ur room.
He left.

Karan :- dad, where is Tejaswi?
S.p kundra :- dear, Looks like you passed through here with closed eyes.
Karan :- wt ur mean?

S.p Kundra points towards the living room...Karan sees Tejaswi sleeping on the sofa with her head in Suneeta's lap...Suneeta had fallen asleep while sitting.

Karan :- Due to the darkness of the night I could not see anything. You came before me, then why didn't you wake up mom?
S.p :- It is true that your mother was awake when I came, but she warned me that if I disturbed Teja's sleep with noise, she would not spare me.
Karan controls his laugh :-  When did you start being afraid of mom?
S.p :- Ever since your mother has got the support of your wife.

Karan :- 😂 haha... Teja has done what no one has done till date.

S.p gives dangerous look to Karan , now non-serious Karan  becomes serious....then S.p starts laughing.

Karan whispered slowly :- No problem dad, today I will give you company in ur room.
S.p :- Now you will have to do this because you have no other option....And I know your heart also won't survive without Tejaswi in the room.

Karan :- haha ok dad good night.
S.p :- gn

Next day Tejaswi wakes up...

Tejaswi :- I am here? Oh .... Yesterday I slept in the living room. When will Karan come back and what will dad think about me?

Teja quickly gets up, covers Suneeta properly with the quilt and adjusts the pillow under her head.

Teja's pov :- Because of me, mother had to sleep here and now her back will start hurting.

She goes to her room where she doesn't see Karan anywhere so she calls him.

Karan sees Teja's phone and runs towards his room without disturbing dad.

Karan hugs her from back :- I am here...
Tejaswi :- Are you coming from dad's room?

Karan :- yes, Now what will I do if my wife doesn't keep me company?
Teja holds her ear :- I am really sorry....I was so tired that I didn't realize when I fell asleep.

Karan :- princess u don't need to apologise. I am not angry with u . I know my baccha worked very hard so he fell asleep due to tiredness.

Teja hugs him .

Karan :- Today I will come early because when I cannot spend time with you, I go crazy, my brain stops working.
Teja :- Okay, I will also come early today ,we will go to watch a movie.
Karan :- That's right, first we will go watch a romantic movie and then have dinner.
Teja :- ok then now I get ready.

Karan holds her hand :- princess, Let's get ready together today.

He winks at her & picks her in bridal style in his arms.

*****************************************