Fifty two

Jasmin :- stay strong, I am with you.
She holds his hand.

Aly holds mic :- How are you all? Hope you all are well

Aly holds mic :- How are you all? Hope you all are well. As you all know these days someone has put my private life in front of the media. I did not want to hide anything from you but was looking for the right time. But before that right time could come, everything went wrong, my bright career was erased in a moment.

His eyes had become moist and he was not able to say anything further.

Jasmine :- attention guys, Whatever has happened in the past few days was not easy for anyone. You all have seen in a video when Aly threw money at me and was coming out of the hotel room. I want to tell you all that he is not a boy who disrespects anyone, does evil. That video was made by him as per my wish. He didn't even want to make such a video, I forced him. Please stop blaming Aly for anything.

She gives mic to Karan :- tq so much Jasly .

Karan :- I want to request all of you to respect everyone's privacy, do not spread or leak anyone's personal videos.

After this
Mishti calls Anusha :- Who is this girl and why is she lying that this video is hers?

Anusha :- I am also shocked like u....Why would a girl disgrace herself to save someone? This girl is Jasmine, Teja's friend, but why is she doing this despite knowing that her career may end after taking her name in the conference?

Mishti :- But by doing this our plan has flopped, now neither Ali's career will flop nor I will be able to become famous overnight.

Anusha :- I don't understand what should I do now?

Mishti :- I don't care about everyone else, I have to get my money every month in fact now I have got double money because of your cheap plan, I didn't get fame.

Anusha :- I am already in stress, can u please shut ur mouth.

She cut the call.

Anusha's pov :- I wanted to expel Ali from the company because every time he interferes between Karan and me.In his presence I will never be able to strengthen my friendship with Karan like before. My plan has now flopped because neither has there been any impact on Aly's reputation nor will he be fired from the company.

 My plan has now flopped because neither has there been any impact on Aly's reputation nor will he be fired from the company

Jasmine and Aly are taken from there with security.

Karan :- Hope all your doubts have been cleared. After today, don't make someone's personal life viral in such a way that his/her career life comes to an end.

He left with Teja.
S.p kundra :- I wish I could think like Karen's point of view. He's a real gem.

They reached at Aly's place .

Aly :- tq so much guys ,u all are my strength.
Teja :- u should thank to Jasmin....Because Jasmine has done the most hard work.
Karan :- Jasmine, you thank Karan, Teja and I have an important work.

They left.

Teja :- I thought the most important thing has been done, Aly has been proved innocent.
Karan :- hmm But I want to get to the bottom of this matter and know on whose advice Mishti did this.
Teja :- But maybe she really loves Aly one-sided?

Karan cares her hair...& holds her face in his both hands.

Karan :- u r really innocent dear wifey, Because when we love someone, we neither defame him nor blackmail him for our own profit

*****************************************