Twenty four

Karan's pov :- People's first night is so beautiful and I am one who is cleaning my bed on the day of my first night. The whole night will pass while removing all these red roses. I am really tired. How could I forget my other room? My brain has stopped working after I got married to the person I love.

Karan :- Tejaswi, I forgot to tell you that my room has a secret room through the changing room. I know this is a shocking news for you that's why you are probably not able to answer. This second room is connected to the library outside where no one goes except me.

 This second room is connected to the library outside where no one goes except me

When Tejaswi doesn't answer, Karan looks at her.

She had slept....

Karan gently  lifts Tejaswi in his arms without disturbing her sleep. Karan takes her to his secret room and gently makes her lie down on the bed. Karan's second room was also decorated with flowers by Suneeta 😂😂😂.

 Karan's second room was also decorated with flowers by Suneeta 😂😂😂

Karan pov:- what the hell ....But thankfully this room atleast is not bothering my eyes.

Karan lies on the bed beside Tejashwi.

Karan removes all the jewelery of Tejaswi so that she does not get hurt. Later, without changing, he falls asleep holding her hand.

Next day

Tejaswi wakes up and sees Karan sleeping beside her, then she remembers that she got married yesterday.

Tejaswi pov :- Have I been sleeping on my first night? This is so embarassing...What will Karan think of me? And how did the decoration of this room change in one night? Did someone come to the room at night? What am I thinking, why would a person come to the bride and groom's room? I think yesterday in my dream I saw this room over decorated with red roses and roses petals.

She again looks at Karan who looks innocent as he sleeps.

Tejaswi :- I am sorry for yesterday 😐 Karan.

As soon as Teja leaves the room, she automatically reaches the library.

Tejaswi :- what is this ? How did I get here? What is all this happening? Now Tejashwi does not know how to go back to the room.
The library was locked from outside.

Karan wakes up from sleep and sees that Tejashwi is not there with him. He immediately goes to the library through door.

Teja gets scared of opening the door.

Karan :- sweetheart relax, I am ur husband.
Tejaswi hugs him.

Karan :- very good morning sweetheart.....why r u scared. Look, let me tell you, this library door opens in our room. If you ever come here you have to enter the password in order to go back.

Tejaswi  :- good morning, what is password?
Karan :- let me enter?

Karan enters the name of Tejaswi.
Tejaswi :- Tejaswi...?
Karan :- yes....

Tejaswi stares at him.

Karan picks her in bridal style takes into room.

Tejaswi :- what r u doing Karan?

Karan :- I'm romancing with my wife who slept in the first night .

Tejaswi :- I am really sorry Karan I don't how...

Karan :- arrey I am just joking.

Karan touches his nose with Tejaswi's nose in romantic way... Tejaswi is shivering

Karan kisses Tejaswi on the cheek.

Karan :- Damn....This is my most beautiful morning darling. Now my every morning will be beautiful.

Current was running in Teja's body, she was feeling the butterflies in her stomach.

Tejaswi :- actually actually I want get ready.

Karan whispered in her ear :- hey just relax and get ready . Let me choose ur today's outfit. May I?
......................................................................