Nineteen

Adaa :- she's Karan's assistant....omg I could not even imagine her like this but man she is looking very cute in this outfit.

omg I could not even imagine her like this but man she is looking very cute in this outfit

Jasmine :- cute..hm but why..she has worn the same color as my clothes, now I will not look different.

Aly :- Even if everyone comes wearing this sky-blue color, you are looking the most lovely.

Jasmine stares at him.

Jasmine :- I don't need any compliment from u... flirty boy.

Aly :- tikhi mirchi...wt do u think of urself?

Aly goes to Anusha :- hello darling wtsp ....?
Anusha :- hey Aly I am good.
Jasmine :- this is his reality.
Adaa :- for God sake spare him .... he's jolly n friendly. Why he's bothering u , I mean his presence ?

Jasmine :- what bothering me? ......what a joke।

Karan gets a call.
Karan :- excuse me...

Anusha :- How long have you both been in a relationship?
Tejaswi :- We both were never in a relationship.
Anusha :- Then how did you trap Karan?

Tejaswi :- excuse me....
Anusha :- chill babe, I am just joking don't be serious...hm.

Karan comes there.

Karan :- Anusha I want to talk to u in private. Follow me..
Tejaswi to herself :- what is happening here? Something is fishy.

Anusha :- it's ok sir , All the work in the office is going well, don't worry.
Karan :- So you are feeling that I have called you on the day of my engagement to discuss office work?

Anusha after two min silence :- how may I help u sir?

Karan :- I have spoken to my security guard who was on leave for the last few days and I have found something shocking.

Anusha :- I don't understand what you want to say.

Karan :- Wouldn't you still like to tell yourself something ? I know you are a good girl and honest too, I have always trusted you. Then why have you done this to me?

Anusha had understood that Karan had come to know that day when Tejaswi came to Karan's house, she took down the photograph and sent it to Tejaswi's father.

Anusha :- I am ashamed of my actions. But I cannot tell you the reason for doing all this, actually the reason is a bit personal. But I assure you this will not happen again.

Karan :- If your reason is personal, I will not insist you to tell me, but I want you to leave from here right now. You told me that a boss should keep personal and professional matters separate.

 You told me that a boss should keep personal and professional matters separate

Anusha :- but sir..
Karan :- I said leave right now.

Anusha left from there with moist eyes.

......................................................................