Forty Four

Karan :- aahh that's good one. Now u r my laddoo & I am ur sunny.

Next day...

Karan :- Do you want to ask me to come with you?
Tejaswi :- I can't say that even if I want to. Because I have learned from you to maintain balance in personal and professional life.

Karan :- But you don't need to compare yourself with anyone because being yourself is your biggest specialty.
Tejaswi :- I am nervous....

Karan :- That's why I want to come with you.
Tejaswi :- But being with you, everyone will treat me special .
Karan :- so wt's wrong in this? U r really special princess.

Tejaswi :- But I want to do something with my hard work.
Karan :- Starting everything from the beginning leads to many difficulties and I want to save you from all of them.
Tejaswi :- But unless a diamond is cut, its flaws cannot be removed.
Karan :- For God sake stop comparing urself Laddoo you are priceless & how can you compare a living being with a non-living one? All the diamonds and jewels of the world pale in front of you.

Teja :- ufff Oh God, why is it so difficult to win over my husband?
Karan :- oh so u want to win .... then just say to me. Have a great day dear wifey, take care of yourself & don't forget to eat on time otherwise I will come there and feed you with my own hands in front of everyone.
Teja hugs him...

Teja :- take care bye...
She is about to leave...

Karan :- wait u r going right now?
Teja :- yaa...
Karan :- How dare you skip breakfast? Now I want a video of you having lunch in afternoon.

While leaving the door, Karan held Teja's hand and made her sit on the dining table .

Karan :- How can you be careless on your first day? Today I will make breakfast for you.....

He quickly prepares garlic bread and serves her with his own hands....

Teja :- aah But I thought you don't know all this.
Karan :- I learned this recipe for you last night.

Teja :- not bad u r such a quick learner...

Suneeta comes there...
Suneeta :- sorry for disturbance guys...But today, due to the smell of something cooking good , I could not stop myself from coming here.
Karan :- we wouldn't mind mom...come sit. I made garlic bread for you and dad too .

Suneeta :- oh r u my same Karan?...Well Teja, today you have done what I could not do from S.P ji till date. I really appreciate u.

Teja :- But Karan has done all this of his own free will, it is the result of your good upbringing. I am going mom bye..
Suneeta :- see u in the evening dear. All the best...Karan go & make ur wife sit in the car.

Karan left.

They hug each other

They hug each other. She left.

Karan :- ok I am also going mom.
Suneeta holds him from ear :- Now will I sit alone and have breakfast? Have breakfast with me quietly..

Karan :- aah leave my ear mom it's hurting.

Suneeta :- I know very well...You would have just fed Teja breakfast and run away...
Karan :- I was getting late for office mom.
Suneeta :- ur trick wouldn't work on me .

They both starts laughing.

Teja reaches at shoot for practice ....
Teja's today look

Acting teacher :- r u Tejaswi Prakash?Teja :- ji

Teja :- ji...
Teacher :- u r late today but never mind it's ur first day ,First you will see me and then follow me.

*******************************************