Levi's Assistant (Concept)

This oneshot is kinda on the longer side... but if you guys enjoy it, I might write more parts for this scenario. This was a concept that I thought of before writing Hoodwinked (which you can check out on my profile, it's another Levi fanfic) and I wanted a cadet x Levi, so the cadet is AGED UP. They just joined late okay <3

There isn't too much romance that happens here because, again, it's just a concept. I think it's cute though.

It started out as a prank on Eren. Jean and the ambitious boy had been fighting far too much recently, and Connie proposed the idiotic idea of playing a joke on Eren. Sasha joined in, and Jean followed, leaving you with no choice but to back them up.

"Okay, he's going to walk outside soon," Connie whispered with a grin, "When he does, the bucket of water will drop on him. Y/n, your job is to make sure it does."

"Why me?" You mumbled.

"Because Eren is intimidated by you. You're older."

You scoffed. "That doesn't stop him from being an annoying little—"

Sasha interrupted. "I can hear his footsteps. Get ready!"

They all giggled and scurried away, hiding in different places outside. You kept a metal pole with you so you could knock the bucket over in case anything went wrong. And to fend off Mikasa if she sees.

The door opened and you pushed the bucket slightly, laughing when you heard water spill everywhere. You sealed your lips when Captain Levi closed the door behind him, his eyes darting to you in rage. You opened your mouth to make an excuse, but he stared at you, disgusted. "My office. Now."

You sat in his office. It was cleaner than any room you had ever stepped foot in. You almost felt bad for being inside. There were three chairs and a couch in his office. One of the chairs was his, of course. The other two were for the poor souls who disrespected him—in this case, you—and the couch was probably for the nights he was too exhausted to go back to his room in.

You looked at the stack of papers on his desk. It was massive. Your eyes widened as you realized that it was all in a week's worth of work. Another stack of papers was neatly piled up on his windowsill. You guessed that was everything he had finished.

Captain Levi stepped into his office and shut the door behind him. His hair was still damp and messy and he only wore a black shirt that hugged his torso nicely. You smiled—Captain Levi in anything other than his uniform? He sat in front of you, hidden behind his desk as he placed the stack of paperwork on the ground.

He sighed as he looked at you through narrowed eyes. "First of all," he began, "what the fuck."

"Listen, I was—"

He raised his hand in front of your face. "No. Do not bullshit me right now. What were you doing and why?"

"I was trying to play a prank on Eren!" You defended. You couldn't throw your friends under the bus, so you mumbled, "Eren has been a dick to Jean, and I wanted to get revenge. I thought it'd be funny if he got pranked. You weren't supposed to even be involved!"

"Well, I am now, because your idiotic prank made a fool of both you and me." He sighed in frustration, rubbing his temples. "You need to know that there are consequences," he stated. You opened your mouth to speak, but he interrupted. "Don't make an even bigger fool of yourself. I don't care if it was an accident."

You sighed, slouching in your seat as you crossed your arms. "So, what? Am I going to run laps until I collapse? Am I going to get my meal privileges revoked?"