Argument (Request)

Req: Anon on Tumblr:

I heard you wanted requests and I have one if you're up to it! Maybe reader and Levi get into an argument and then Levi says something really mean with a fluffy ending with lots of makeup kisses and sweetness!

I'm so sorry if this is not what you were looking for pls ignore if it's not

A/N:This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you lovely <3 I was planning on writing angst/hurt to comfort eventually. I hope you don't mind that I made this less military-ish because I wanted to write domestic scenes.

This is VERY short because school is kicking my ass. Sorry!

Enjoy!

You were both exhausted when you returned from your jobs. Maybe that was what set you both off. Neither you nor Levi remembered exactly what started the argument, but it was going too far. Your body ached and your head was throbbing from the long day. To make it worse, your throat was getting sore from raising your voice.

"Okay, you know what?" Levi grumbled, his hands on top of his head. "I'm done. I can't deal with you right now."

Your heart sank as your jaw went slack. "What?" You asked, trying to ignore the fact that your voice was a little wobbly. "What do you mean?"

Levi glared at you, shaking his head. "I'm done." He grabbed his wallet and keys.

"Wait," you called, hurrying after him. "Wait, where are you going?" You grabbed him by the sleeve of his shirt. "Levi?" Your voice cracked a little. It hurt—you were so exhausted and all you wanted was him. It wasn't supposed to go this far. Your heart nearly beat out of your chest in fear when his hand touched the doorknob.

"What?!" He whirled around, his eyes sharp and full of rage. As he saw you, though, teary-eyed and looking at him with fear, he halted. "What?" He repeated, this time a little softer. He stared at you as you stepped closer.

"Are you leaving me?" You whispered.

His eyes widened before he wrapped his arm around you. "Leaving you?" He echoed, his brows furrowing before his entire face softened. "Oh, no. No, no, sweetheart," he murmured, rubbing your back. You stared at the ground in shame. "I was just going to go for a drive to take a breather." He lifted your chin to make you look at him. "Hey. I'm not leaving you. Do you want me to stay inside with you?"

You wiped away the tears threatening to fall and nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay," he whispered, hugging you again. "Okay. It's okay." He rubbed your back and took you to your couch, laying down and pulling you on top of him. You rested your head on his chest and he ran his fingers through your hair. "I'm sorry," he mumbled hesitantly.

"Me too," you replied.

He hugged you a little tighter, kissing your cheek. "I won't yell at you again. You didn't deserve that, sweetheart."

"It's okay," you replied and wrapped your arms around him, and hugged him tightly as you both lay on the couch. You closed your eyes.

He kissed your other cheek, patting your back. "I love you. I promise I won't leave you."

"I love you, too," you kissed his lips, and pink dusted on his cheeks as he kissed yours.

"I'm yours. Nothing changes that."