💛Yamato Kisaragi Fluff Alphabet

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

He would not hesitate to spend any second of his free time with you. Being a genius and a future head of a secret tech company, he is pretty busy, but he'll always make time for you! For what he likes doing, he's happy with nearly anything! But he always treasures going to arcades and carnivals. He's naturally chatty and talkative, so he'd rather not go to a movie theater (even tho he loves the popcorn-) but he'd love to cuddle and watch a movie with you at home!

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

When Yamato's in love, he thinks everything is beautiful about you. Everything. He will not hesitate to tell you! Sometimes, in the middle of his rambles, he'll just stop talking and stare at you for a moment. 

"...Um. Yamato? Is something wrong?" 

He suddenly has a sweet smile on his face.

"No! Actually, everything is perfect." He kissed you. "But not a perfect as you, Y/n!"

He nuzzles his face into you. 

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

His loud and happy persona drops as he runs over to comfort you. He'll stay calm and won't hesitate to hold you. He'll take you through breathing exercises and talk you through it. You'll always have his shoulder to cry on. He'll wrap the two of you in a blanket, and watch your favorite movie with your favorite snacks. 

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

He pictures his future with you almost on a daily basis. He'll just be making an invention and his mind drifts to you. He'd be happy living in a comfortable home with you, maybe with some kids, he doesn't mind as long as you are happy. He knows that his father's company will give the both of you a wealthy and lavish life, but he doesn't care for money as long as he has you.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

I'd say he can switch between being dominant and passive. As far as affection goes, he just wants to be held and snuggle with you, but he's always there if you need something. If your sad, he won't hesitate to comfort you, and if you're cold, he won't hesitate to give you his jacket. He loves being cared for, but he'll do anything for you.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Yamato is a genius, and if you're fighting with him, there's a big chance that's he's right, but he still remains calm and tries to diffuse the situation. He'll even claim he's wrong just to end the fight. If this is serious or about family, then he'll remain serious. If you say something about Mikako, he won't let it go. No matter what, his sister comes first, you have to respect that. Fights with him are rare and he usually forgives you immediately, but saying something bad about someone he cares about might put a strain in the relationship. 

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

He'll always be grateful for you! He has a knack for remembering all the small things you do for him, listening to him ramble, telling him to go to sleep when he stays up late for an invention, letting him copy (and correct-) your homework that he forgot about. He's more observant than you think, and he's always happy to have you. 

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

He rarely hides anything from you, and if he ever did, you'd probably be able to tell. He's not a good liar, and if he's hiding something from you, it's probably to protect you or it's a present for you. Other than that, he never lies to you.