💞Xmas Prompt: Hibiki and Kanade Making a Snowman with Sibling

Prompt: Kanade and Hibiki building a snowman with younger sibling reader

"Kanade! You made the head crooked!" Hibiki scolded her, to which her sister frantically apologized.

"Ah! I'm sorry!"

"But... I kinda like it crooked..." You muttered. At those words, both sisters immediately stopped, Kanade even trying to make it more crooked. You continued picking out sticks for arms, the cold air causing you to shiver, despite Hibiki's constant insistence that you wear multiple layers.

Hibiki helped you put the arms into place, even moving them around a bit to make you laugh.

"Hey! Look at me! I'm snowman Kanade!"

Kanade seemed to giggle a bit at that, knowing Hibiki's words held little malice. Setsuka telling her to be kinder to Kanade, especially around you, seemed to be sinking in like an early Christmas present.

Kanade picked you up, allowing you to give the snowman a smily face. Both of your sisters complimented the snowman, Kanade giving it her scarf before Hibiki starting throwing snowballs at her.

It was rare for you to be able to spend time with your sisters all alone, given their lives as idols and being very particular about the people they let watch you. With a large grin, you threw a snowball back at Hibiki.

She immediately squealed at the cold, "Oh it's on now!!"

Kanade tried her best to shield you, but you told her to have fun too. Hesitantly, with aim rivaling one of Santa's elves, she completely obliterated both of you, only pausing when you hid behind the snowman.

Cause just like you, she'd protect it with her life.

You and Hibiki had to team up to take Kanade down, but even then, you could tell she let you win. By the time it was all over, the three of you were soaked to the bone.

Even with your teeth chattering and hands being frozen, you couldn't be happier. Hibiki helped you set up a fort while Kanade made you both some hot chocolate. Cuddling with your two beloved sisters, you admired the snowman once again.

Maybe you'd make him some siblings too.