💜Y/n and F/n in Fuyuhiko and Peko Situation

Hihi! I have a request! Fem! Ready with the Sdra2 girl cast with a S/o that dies in the place of their best friend while trying to save them. Basically the Peko/Fuyuhiko trial. (If they live or die is up to you!)

Alright! I made the best friend part of void, sorry if that wasn't what you wanted. Hope you enjoy!

Other void members are referenced!! Spoilers!!

Setsuka Chiebukuro:

"I'm sorry, F/n. I hoped this wasn't the case, but..."

She feels hurt knowing F/n was a void, but is able to accept it rather quickly. She's more worried about you, knowing how close the two of you had been. Setsuka gently tries to convince you of the truth, comforting you every chance she could.

When you break into tears, she's right there by your side. Setuka would like to get answers from F/n, but she'll wait for someone else to question them. Right now, you needed her more.

She holds your hand as the two of you exchange goodbyes, exchanging a few words with F/n herself. Setsuka feels a bit hurt, but she knows there must be a reason that F/n would do something like this.

She's so caught up in her own investigation that she doesn't notice your hand slip out of hers.

"N/n... you shouldn't watch, we can-...N/N..!?"

She wants to run after you, but a part of her knows that you're already gone. Setsuka yells for you to come back, and stay out of Monocrow's way, but it was too late.

She forces herself to look away, the sounds of your blood splattering making her stomach churn. If only she payed a little more attention... she could've saved you. And if she figured out that F/n was a void, she could've avoided this whole nightmare in the first place.

Everything hurt, but Setsuka refuses to break down, offering her comfort to the others instead. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from crying, telling the others that she will avenge you, and everything would be alright.

It might've been more convincing if she believed it herself.

Teaming up with Nikei and F/n, Setsuka creates her own investigation for answers, promising herself that she won't rest until she's uncovered Mikado's plan and stopped the killing game once and for all.

She just wishes that you could've been here with her.

Hibiki Otonokoji:

"H-Huh!? Hey! Are we sure F/n's the killer? I-I mean... one of you guys must've made a mistake somewhere!"

She won't believe it until Sora explains the case from start to finish. As it all finally sinks in, that a good friend of hers and your best friend was a traitor the whole time... she's pissed, not hesitating to lash out at F/n.

"Stupid Void!! I thought you were our friend!" It hurts her, and she wants to cry, but she keeps an aggressive front. Together, the two of you will cry and mourn in your room later, both of you comforting each other.

At least... that's what she thought would happen. She's taken by complete surprise when you run after F/n to the execution grounds, and Kanade has to hold her back from impulsively running after you.

She screams, crying and cursing at everything and nothing. Kanade for holding her back, Monocrow for executing you, Mikado for being the mastermind, and you for doing something so stupid. Setsuka and Kanade try to calm her down, but she hits and kicks at them weakly, just wanting to run to you.

Kanade was still holding her back as the execution continued, but it felt like she was forcing her to watch the spectacle. As blood pooled around your body, Hibiki's whole mind went numb before-