❤️S/o Asks for a Baby

Ask: Dra boys x f!reader who asks them "babe i want a baby" and the boys are like shooked

Sorry if this was more serious then comedic!

Haruhiko Kobashikawa:

Well...

It's been a while since he's had a nosebleed this big

"...Y/n...Wh-What did you just say..?"

He pinches himself to make sure he's not dreaming

He's perverted sure, but for his girlfriend to suddenly say this...

Haru has no idea what he should say or do, just zoning out at your adorable expression. You were serious about this?? Did you wanna... do it right now?? Get down mister-

He briefly excuses himself to wipe his nose and throw some water on his face. When he talks with you again, he's still bright red, confused, and internally screaming. Stammering, he asks you what you meant, and why you brought it up.

He would love to have kids when the two of you are older, but until then, he doesn't think he can handle that kind of responsibility as a high schooler.

If you simply meant that you wanted to take your relationship to the next level, he wouldn't be opposed in the slightest.

Utsuro:

"...What."

He remains silent as you repeat yourself. You couldn't remember the last time you've seen this much emotion on your boyfriend's face.

His divine luck made life pretty predictable but you were just full of surprises.

You're gonna have to carry the conversation from there, rambling about how babies were cute, and a bunch of other stuff that Utsuro was too distracted to listen to.

Why would you say this? Did his luck do something for this to occur so randomly? Did he want a child!?

Okay, hell no. Dealing with Akane and void was enough, and he didn't want a biological kid cursed with his luck. When you ask him what he thinks, he's direct and blunt about it. You were one of the few good things he had in the world, but he had his own boundaries in this relationship. You two were high schoolers.

He might consider adoption when you're older, but not for a while.

In the end, he wills his luck and gets you a puppy instead.

Teruya Otori:

"Wh-Wha...WHAAAAA?!"

He hurts his mouth from opening it so wide, and his face is so red that you could mistake him for a strawberry. He can't form coherent words for a solid minute.

He excuses himself, and isn't sure how he can even look at you without blushing, knowing you actually wanted to have... with him...

He has no idea what to do, asking advice from his dad would be humiliating, and Haru would never let him live this down...

Teruya ends up being honest with you, that he'd like to have a kid or two, but not until the both of you are at stable points in your careers. He still has to cover his red face a few times in the conversation out of embarrassment.

He's flattered, happy to know you want a future with him, but he'd prefer to take things slow.

(His Dad would definitely ask for grandchildren when you guys get older though-)