💜Perfect but Neglected S/o

Request—-> SDRA2 girlies with a basically "perfect" S/o. (Gen-neutral) Like they can learn ANYTHING in a span of a week, and are also very kind. But they have very neglectful parents who don't care about them. Like S/o could win an Olympic medal/solve world hunger/cure cancer.. but the parents won't care no matter what S/o does. So the gals see reader trying to make their parents proud but the Parents. Just. Don't. Care. Also, I can imagine S/o making up excuses for them like "Nah my parents love me. They're just busy is all! :D" (S/o is in delulu land. Bonus point if reader is getting bunt out too)

Setsuka Chiebukuro:

Perfect, huh? Would you mind if she put it to the test?

Every week, Setsuka would give you another skill to master, and every week you beat her in her own game. Even with her robotic eye, she lost a round of billiards to you!

She would tease you a bit, and ruffle your hair, but made sure that you weren't overworking yourself just to prove her wrong. After only a few weeks, Setsuka developed feelings for you

Despite how 'perfect' you were, she loved catching you off guard. The moment you accepted her confession, she dipped you for a kiss.

She wasn't too worried about meeting your parents, planning to just be herself and work her charm. When your parents told the two of you to leave, as they were too busy, Setsuka immediately disliked them.

"That was a bit rude, eh, N/n?"

"Don't mind them! They're glad to meet you, they're just busy right now!"

She didn't buy it, but she calmly held your hand and led you away from them. The two of you spent the rest of the day together, and Setsuka never hesitated to congratulate you or tell you how proud she was of you after you aced her challenges from then on.

She wasn't upfront, but would drop small hints about your parents, maybe even asking a few questions about your past with them. You didn't see the harm in it, but she was slowly making you realize the truth. It wasn't until a few weeks later, when she was walking you home from school that it all seemed to dawn on you.

"Setsuka...my parents... Do you think they...?"

She gave your hand a squeeze, and patted your head,

"It doesn't matter what they think, N/n. You are perfect the way you are, and you shouldn't push yourself just to get their attention."

"Then what should I do..?"

Setsuka smiled back at you,

"Nothing, just be yourself. I love you for you, N/n."

Your eyes felt watery as she pulled you into a hug, kissing you on the forehead. The two of you began to walk to her place, hand in hand, Setsuka whispering you words of reassurance every step of the way.

When burnout hit, she set up an array of snacks and the two of you layed on her bed, the TV playing absentmindedly in the background. She played with your hair as you laid your head on her chest

Even if you didn't have your parents support, you had hers all the way. And you always will.

Yoruko Kabuya:

Yoruko didn't believe you were perfect in the slightest. It was impossible for someone the be perfect at everything, right?

She was glad you didn't take offense to her skepticism, even taking it as a challenge. She had to hide how impressed she was every time you mastered a skill she had never even heard of, not noticing how she was already falling for you

She was a tsundere around you for months, but you patiently waited for her to confess on her own, accepting her confession with a smug grin on your face. Yoruko couldn't decide if she wanted to lightly smack your face away or kiss that grin off your face