What the siblings look like now

A good amount has changed over the years for the Rose/Xiao-Long family.

That being how the kids looks.

With that said, let's go!

For Y/n:

Age: 18

Standing now at 6'5.

Athletic Build.

Messy Short Hair.

Wears a Hooded White Cloak with a dark gray short sleeve hoodie, state colored jeans and black & white sneakers.

For Cinder:

Age: 17

Standing at 5'9.

Her Hair is styled similar to Summer's hairstyle.

Wears a hooded cloak which is Red outside and Gold underneath. Under that cloak is a similar outfit to her mother's but mostly black a high-neck décolletage blouse with studded wristbands on the arms, a blue feather-like accessory on her right of her chest, a Gold linings, a skirt with gold tulle underneath, gray leggings, and black knee-high boots with red soles.

 Under that cloak is a similar outfit to her mother's but mostly black a high-neck décolletage blouse with studded wristbands on the arms, a blue  feather-like accessory on her right of her chest, a Gold linings, a skirt with gold tulle underneath...

For Emerald:

Age: 17

Standing at 5'8 in heels(real height 5'6).

Wears two bronze-colored rings on her middle fingers as well as a pair of strappy high-heeled pumps. Her attire consisted of an intricate white top and an olive-colored crop top, on the back of which is her personal emblem. This emblem is in the shape of a cut gem, most likely referring to her name. This was intended to be accompanied by white shorts, decorated with what appears to be a gold coin-plated belt with four gold chains draping around her back from two of the coins and what seems to be a green loincloth. She also wore a gold, three-ring armband on her left arm and a string of gold beads near the same wrist. She also sports white cropped pants with brown chaps that attach to her brown belt.

 She also sports white cropped pants with brown chaps that attach to her brown belt

For Winter:

Age: 18

Standing at 5'9 in heels(real height 5'8).