Chapter 14

The sight of Bleiss, Bluby, Weiss and Ruby hanging on to something very feathery and very fast, as evidenced by the loud wind and the two being blown sideways.

Bleiss:*shouting to be heard* Ruby! I told you this was a bad f[BEEP!]ing idea!

Ruby:*also raising her voice* We're fine! Stop worrying!

Bleiss: I am so far beyond worrying!

Weiss: In a good way?

Bleiss: In a bad way!

Bluby:*crying* I WANT MY MOMMY!!

Ruby: Well, why don't we just jump?

Bleiss: Is that even a good idea?!

She is met with silence; Ruby and Weiss has already disappeared.

Bluby:......WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!

Bleiss: YOU LITTLE STUPID B-

Ruby and Weiss:*falling right towards them* Heads uuuuuuuup!

Just as she's about to hit the ground panicking, Jaune comes flying through the air and crashes into Ruby and Weiss, knocking her off course and sending them both into a tree to the left of where Blake, Neo, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, and Yang are standing. Both Ruby and Weiss are dazed by the rough landing as evidenced by the cutesy Beowolves and stars circling their head.

Ruby: Oohhhh...

Weiss: What was that?

The dizziness passes when they shake their heads.

Jaune: Eh-hem!

Ruby and Weiss look up to see Jaune hanging upside-down in a tree branch above them.

Jaune: Hey, Ruby. Weiss...

Ruby and Weiss: Hey Jaune...

Jaune: That hurt...

Blake:*back on the ground, looking at the tree* Did your sisters just fall from the sky?

Yang and Cinder: I...

Before they can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its riders.

Nora and Nilla: YEEEE-HAAAAW!

They roll off of the Ursa's back, then they get up and groans, saddened.

Nora: Awwww... It's broken.

Nora and Nilla dashes onto its neck and observes the carcass as Ren, Tenn, Ilia, and Celeste comes up behind them.

Ren:*panting and leaning on the monster* Nora! Nilla! Please... Don't ever do that again.

He looks up again and notices by the pink dotted outline of where his partner should be that Nora has run off again, and looks around frantically.

Nilla:*pointing* She's over there.

Ren looks to see that Nora is now in the Temple, staring at a golden rook relic.

Nora: Oooohh...

Suddenly grabs it, an animation of stars and her hammer symbol playing in the pink background as she dances and sings with the chess piece.

Nora: I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ren (off-screen): Nora!

Nora stops dancing with the rook on her head, then salutes, dropping the relic into her hand.