Chapter 9

An aerial view of Ruby, Roman, Winter, Y/n, Adam, Neo, Ilia, Weiss and Jaune entering Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people. Y/n and his siblings looks over when they hear Cinder's voice.

Cinder:*waving* Guys! Over here! We saved you a spot!

Weiss:*to Jaune* Oh! Hey, w-we gotta go! We'll might see you after the ceremony!

All eight of the siblings leaves.

Jaune: Hey, wait!*sighs* Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girls and awesome guys to talk to?!

He moves on to reveal Pyrrha standing behind him, hand on her hips as she watches him walk away

Yang:*once the eight joins them, arms crossed* How's your first day going, little sisters, older bros and Winter?

Winter: Hey!

Weiss: You mean since you ditched us and we nearly exploded?

Mercury: Yikes! Meltdown already?

Ruby: No, Weiss and I literally nearly exploded a hole in front of the school!

Cinder:*smiling broadly* Are you being sarcastic?

Ruby scoffs as the camera pans around to reveal Bleiss right next to her.

Ruby: I wish!

Weiss: Look we tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at us, and then we sneezed, and then Y/n used a tissue to cover our sneeze, and then she flirt with Y/n, and I felt really, really bad, and she's right behind us isn't she?

Adam: Sadly, yes.

Bleiss: You two!

Ruby & Weiss:*quickly jumping into her Y/n's arms* Oh, God, it's happening again!

Bleiss: You're lucky-*sees Y/n* Well hello again Y/n~

Yang:*deadpan* Oh my God, you really-wait a minute.*to Bleiss* Hey! 6ft from the tall cinnamon roll!

Ruby: It was an accident.

She and Weiss gets down as Bleiss holds up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals" to the two.

Weiss: What's this?

Bleiss: A 'DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals'.

Ruby: Uuhhh...?

Y/n: No thank you. Don't need another one.

Bleiss: You really wanna start making things up to me?

Ruby & Weiss: Maybe?

Neo: "No."

Bleiss:*handing the pamphlet to Weiss* Read it, and piss off.

Emerald: Look, uh, it sounds like you three just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?