Chapter 15

We open to the window overlooking Beacon Academy from the new room of Team RWBY, panning over to Weiss sleeping soundly in her bed. Her eyes flutter open and she stretches her arms above herself, yawning, while Ruby, dressed in her strangely-colored school uniform, creeps up on her side and suddenly blows a whistle, causing Weiss to fall off the bed.

Weiss: MOMMY!!

Ruby: Good morning, team RWBY!

Weiss:*from the floor* What in the name of Remnant? I thought we got rid of that whistle?

Ruby: Backup whistle. Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss:*getting up and brushing herself off* Like what?

Yang is seen holding a collection of objects - pillows, pamphlets, a candle-holder - in her arms, also dressed alongside Blake Belladonna.

Yang: Decorating, lil sis!

Weiss:*smiles* Really!

Blake:*lifting her suitcase* We still have to unpack our stuff.

The suitcase opens, spilling its contents on the floor.

Blake: Aaaand clean our stuff.

Weiss looks enthusiastic, especially when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle.

Weiss: My ears!

Ruby: Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!*raises her fist into the air* Banzai!

Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang:*doing the same at her sides* Banzai!

They turn at an angle as upbeat montage music starts playing.

Yang places a poster of six guys in various poses named "THE ACHIEVE MEN" on her part of the room. Weiss positions a picture of Forever Fall with her, Neo, Ilia, Ruby, and Y/n in to perfection and walks away. Blake is busy putting away her books on the shelves, picking up a copy of por-I mean Ninjas of Love and widening her eyes as she warily looks around before putting it back. Ruby positions Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she can perfectly slash a diagonal portion off. A quick zoom around the room (and the repaired curtains) ends with the girls admiring their handiwork... with one problem. The beds are cramped together in the center of the floor.

Weiss: We didn't think that far ahead about the beds.

Blake: It is a bit cramped.

Yang: Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff...

Blake and Weiss: No.

Ruby: Or we could ditch the beds... and replace them with bunk beds!

Weiss: Umm, that sounds incredibly dangerous. I mean didn't Dad nearly break ours?

Yang: True. And it's a super-awesome idea!

Blake: It does seem efficient.

Weiss: Well, we should put it to a vote!

Ruby: I think we just did.

To the sounds of three dings, Blake thumbs up the idea, Yang makes a double-rocker gesture, and Weiss smiles. Decided, they rush at the beds, where sounds of jackhammering and sawing are heard until they gather back at the front of the room.

Ruby: Objective: Complete!

While Weiss' bed is simply on the ground next to her art and luggage, Blake's bed is next to her books, which are used to raise Yang's bed over it by placing the novels on the posts, and Ruby's is hanging from ropes on the ceiling with a blanket used as a tent over it.