Chapter 13

Meanwhile in Atlas, we see four students finishing their initiation.

Ironwood: Dustin Walker. Tanner Cooper. Harl Nell. And Mazon. Congratulations you four. From this day forward you will Atlas Academy's Guardians. You'll be led by Dustin Walker.

In front of Ironwood were the new students participating in the Guardian Program. The students of said program looked to slightly older and stronger.

Ironwood: In the meantime, you four can be at drom room while I setup a few things. After all, the Guardian Program is new just like the one in Beacon.

Dustin Walker is a 6ft and 3in emotionless stoic 20 year-old dark skin man with soulless gray liftless eyes, black hair shaved at the sides and wearing a facemask that says, "Selective Mute". He also wears a black hoodie with a gray long sleeve muscle shirt, urban camo cargo pants and black combat boots.

Tanner Cooper is a 5ft and 2in tall energetic and somewhat childish 19 year-old man with emerald green eyes, messy short brown hair and Bushy Eyebrows. He wears a Black T-shirt, khaki cargo pants and Black, red and gold sneakers.

Harl Nell is a 7ft tall quiet, tomboy and strong 21 year-old woman with Hazel eyes, short blonde and black hair and thick small eyebrows. She wears a Green long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes.

Mazon is a 6ft and 5in tall quiet, fast and strong 18 year-old woman with golden eyes, black short hair and thin eyebrows. She wears a skintight black suit with a black and white cape.

Unlike the other three who are standing, she is floating.

Meanwhile back in Emerald Forest.

From the forest, Yang and Blake step out into a clearing that reveals the circular stone temple, broken and decrepit but for the platforms around its inside, holding several black and gold objects.

Yang: Think this is it?

In response, Blake gives Yang an incredulous look and heads down the hill, her partner following. They walk across the floor and observe the items on each pedestal, now shown to be familiar shapes.

Blake:*looking at a black king, confused* Chess pieces?

Yang: Some of them are missing. Looks like we weren't the first ones here.

??: Oh good.

Coming out of the bushes was Cinder, Emerald, Mercury and Neo.

Yang:*finger guns* Ayy, Bro!

Mercury:*finger guns* Ayy, Sis!

Blake: You guys are related?

Emerald: We're adopted.

Blake: Oh.

Cinder: Well, I guess we should pick one.

Jaune and Pyrrha are standing at the mouth of a dark cave, where drawings are seen to the side involving armed men against giant beasts.

Jaune: Think this might be it?

The scene cuts to their walk inside the cave, Jaune holding a short, burning torch to light their way.

Pyrrha: I'm not sure this is it.

Jaune:*sighs* Pyrrha, I made the torch. Could you at least humor me for, like, five to ten more feet?

Suddenly and completely unexpectedly, Jaune trips on the ground, and the torch flies into a small puddle, extinguishing the flame so the two are cast in darkness with only their eyes visible.

Pyrrha:*as Jaune gets up and grumbles* Do you... feel that?

Jaune: Soul-crushing regret or this warm air?