Fun Facts!

Fun Fact #1: Y/n, Roman and Adam are the tallest in the Rose/Xiao-Long Family.

Fun Fact #2: It is best to never leave either Yang & Mercury and Emerald, Weiss & Ruby by themselves. Or they do what people with One brain-cell would do. Like the time the 5 got locked in a closet, they did a group dance that looked like the chicken dance. The 5 then decided to play truth or dare while in there and Mercury was dared to drink a whole 1 gallon bottle of milk.

Fun Fact #3: Cinder is the only one that has a car. So whenever someone wants to go somewhere, Cinder will drive them. Also, she has a motorcycle.

Fun Fact #4: Neo's weapon is a Umbrella that's actually a sword. Both her and Ruby made it.

Fun Fact #5: Mercury, Adam, Roman, and Y/n can do the splits.

Fun Fact #6: When Summer and Ruby were playing Super Slam Fights Ultimate, the game got paused by a spider. A FREAKING SPIDER!

Fun Fact #7: Yang's bike has a name. It's name is Bumblebee. Her, Mercury, and Y/n made it.

Fun Fact #8: When Cinder first got her license, she crashed the family car Zippy.

Fun Fact #9: Weiss and Winter are great singers.

Fun Fact #10: Roman and Adam are afraid of spiders.

Fun Fact #11: Emerald, Winter, Yang, Mercury and Neo can't cook, but Emerald, Winter, and Neo can bake.

Fun Fact #12: Ruby is the only person who can climb a tree better than everyone.

Fun Fact #13: Y/n is the best at cooking. That if anyone says otherwise, the entire family will gang up on the person.

Fun Fact #14: Raven taught Y/n how to fight. She was so proud when Y/n accidently broke her arm during a training session.

Fun Fact #15: Everyone is afraid of Summer's wrath. But are more afraid when Y/n gets mad. Because of one time, a 13-year old boy was bullying Ruby and Neo, and Y/n had the boy's head slammed into the ground stuck. Or when a Grimm try to eat Zwei and Y/n grabbed the Grimm and punched it into a mountain.

Fun Fact #16: Whenever Raven is drunk, she likes to give piggyback rides to the kids.

Fun Fact #17: Summer has a 4g shotgun named "Tacos" because the word shotgun sounds like it.

Fun Fact #18: Y/n knows what sex is and how babies are made from a book.

Fun Fact #19: When Ruby and Ilia have the same dream, they would tell everyone.

Fun Fact #20: Y/n has the same innocence as Ruby and Weiss.

Fun Fact #21: Ruby and Mercury mostly addresses Y/n as 'Big Bro'. While Ilia sometimes addresses him as 'Sliver' due to his Silver eyes.

Fun Fact #22: Adam carries a beanie at all times whenever he sees a 'No Faunus aloud' sign on stores.

Fun Fact #23: Neo and Ilia love hiding or sleeping in Y/n's cloak.

Fun Fact #24: Winter doesn't wear any gloves. She always says that 'she was born with these and she'll die with these.'

Fun Fact #25: Adam loves his red hair as he never likes dyeing it.

Fun Fact #26: Neo and Y/n have the same favorite Ice Cream flavors.

Fun Fact #27: Ilia doesn't have any allergies.

Fun Fact #28: Cinder is the tallest of her sisters. While Neo and Ilia are the shortest.

Fun Fact #29: Winter has an obsession with Tea due to Raven.

Fun Fact #30: Ruby, Emerald, Neo, Weiss, and Cinder loves Cookies. They once ate a whole cookie jar.

Fun Fact #31: Raven is a fan of the 'Ninjas of Love' book series.

Fun Fact #32: Despite their differences, Roman and Winter both share a love for classic literature, often engaging in spirited debates over their favorite authors.

Fun Fact #33: Yang has a secret talent for playing the guitar, a skill she inherited from her father, Taiyang.

Fun Fact #34: Cinder harbors a hidden passion for painting, often spending hours creating intricate artworks in her spare time.

Fun Fact #35: Mercury and Y/n is surprisingly skilled at origami, a hobby they picked up during their travels with Raven.

Fun Fact #36: Emerald has a knack for accents and can fluently speak several besides her native one.

Fun Fact #37: Adam possesses an uncanny ability to memorize intricate maps after just one glance, a talent that often comes in handy during their adventures.

Fun Fact #38: Ilia has a talent for mimicry and can flawlessly imitate the voices of others, much to the amusement of her siblings.

Fun Fact #39: Weiss and Yang are skilled chess players, often strategizing several moves ahead with precision and finesse.

Fun Fact #40: Neo has a hidden talent for acrobatics, capable of executing complex flips and stunts with ease.

Fun Fact #41: Whitley has a passion for astronomy and spends many nights stargazing from the porch of the family home.

Fun Fact #42: Y/n, Qrow and Raven are masters at card tricks, often entertaining the family with sleight of hand and illusions during gatherings.

Fun Fact #43: Winter and Taiyang have a green thumb and takes great pride in tending to the family's garden, cultivating an array of beautiful flowers and plants.

Fun Fact #44: Yang, Mercury, Roman and Cinder have a collection of vintage model motorcycles that they enjoys restoring in their spare time, a hobby they inherited from Ozpin.

Fun Fact #45: Summer possesses a remarkable talent for playing the piano, a skill she learned during her childhood but rarely showcases to others.

Fun Fact #46: Mercury and Ilia have a hidden talent for beatboxing, often impressing their siblings with their rhythmic skills.

Fun Fact #47: Emerald, Ruby, Neo, Ilia, Mercury and Y/n are experts at parkour, effortlessly navigating urban landscapes with agility and grace.

Fun Fact #48: Ruby, Yang, Winter, Weiss, and Cinder have a talent for voice acting and often entertains their siblings with their impressive range of character voices.