CHAPTER 11.

Landon Lee DiVincenzo

𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙀𝘿 🤞🏼

𝙇𝙤𝙡𝙤🐰: why in the world do we have an early dismissal?

𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣🖤: nah fr , since when do our parents let us have early dismissals or days off school?

𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣🤞🏼: all i know is when we get in that car , landon you needa stay TF away from me .

𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚🩷: oh shit what the hell happened?

𝙅𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖🫶🏼: on WHO we got an early dismissal? WHO DIED?

𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣🖤: nigga .

𝙇𝙤𝙡𝙤🐰: nobody DIED , lena ...
𝙇𝙤𝙡𝙤🐰: i hope...

𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣🖤: random question: are we getting food ? i ain't eat lunch today.

𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚🩷: you seriously worrying about food right now?

𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣🤞🏼: i'm with canon on this one. i'm HUNGRY.

𝙅𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖🫶🏼: you're always hungry.

𝙇𝙤𝙡𝙤🐰: we can figure that out later . just meet at AD's locker.

* 𝙇𝙤𝙡𝙤🐰, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚🩷, 𝙅𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖🫶🏼, 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣🖤, loved "we can figure that out later . just meet at AD's locker*

*****

I read over our GOLD BLOODED group-chat that was strictly for us cousins that still attended High School over and over again, still trying to figure out what was so wrong that we all had an early dismissal.

I knew that we were supposed to have a family meeting after school, but I didn't think that the family meeting was so severe that we needed to be called from out of school.

All I knew was that, I was completely and utterly nervous for two reasons: Adrian was clearly upset with me, and a part of me knew that it had to do with what I told Daija and Melody, and I guess that's why I was taking my sweet time with getting my things together.

I couldn't afford to get a black eye from Adrian like Deuce does...

Finally, I shut my locker and turned around, seeing Daija across the hall at her locker, looking as if she were taking some type of medication and I became filled with a twinge with guilt.

I loved my cousin, and I kind of wish that I wasn't so insensitive about his disorder and not knowing that Daija had that same disorder. I had noticed that I had been so focused on myself and my pain, that I had become insensitive and taking my hurt out on everyone else.

I wanted to turn over a new leaf...with myself, my family, and even with the few friends that I have; and I guess this was going to be the start of it.

Apologizing to Daija...

"Hey...Daija." I said nervously.

Daija turned around and frowned facing me and crossed her arms as she leaned against the locker doors. "What do you want, Landon?"