CHAPTER 18.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝚈𝚅𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚈𝚃𝙾𝙽

The game in Memphis wasn't until tomorrow night, so in the meantime, while the kids were up in their hotel rooms doing whatever it was that those gremlins called our teenage boys and girls do, us adults were down in the cocktail lounge catching up with Jaren while Jaren caught us up on things that were going on in his life.

"So, you mean to tell me that there's drama circulating the gremlin's lives?" Jaren asks with a grin.

Jordan nodded. "Yes! Crazy, right?"

Jaren shook his head and laughed at us. "I don't even understand why you guys are shocked by this."

"Uh, why wouldn't we be?" Steph asked.

"Because, think about it, Steph," Jaren said, setting his glass down. "They're your kids. They grew up in a family that survived a shit ton of drama, and on top of that, they're teenagers. Drama is part of the contract of teenagers. Drama is in their genetic makeup at this point."

"Damn," Angel says. "You're right."
"And to think at a time that I really used to hate your existence.." Asia says holding her glass out to Jaren.

We all laughed remembering the times back when half the group still, did indeed, dislike Jaren. Honestly, it was a time to be alive. Something that would probably go down in history. But the good thing is, history can be changed and put behind us, which is exactly what we did with the whole Jaren drama.

Everyone was happy. We were all—well, most of us were happily married with kids (or pets), thriving off of our careers and watching our kids grow up.

"So," Jaren said with a grin. "I have someone that I really want you guys to meet...and I hope that after you guys meet her, that you'll allow her to meet the kids, too."

Maria raised an eyebrow and leaned against Klay. "Who is this said female? Because we don't just allow anyone around our gremlins."

"Exactly," Amour said. "So whoever this is, she better be like the best person on planet earth, or so help me, Jaren, I'll knock your head off."

Jaren chuckled. "She's great. You'll see!"
"Do we know her?" Kasara asked.

"Uh...I don't think so," Jaren said. "But, she is a huge fan of Rini and Amour."

Both Amour and I glanced at each other and raised our eyebrows in confusion. Amour and I knew that we had fans, it was normal—I was a model and she was a BestSelling Author, we were bound to have fans, but at the same time we practically knew and were familiar with all of our fans because we stayed connected to them, to make them feel like they were seen.

So for us to have a fan that we didn't know of or was familiar with, it was new to us, but also I guess we couldn't think too much into this because you get new fans every day right?

Right?

"She's a fan?" Amour questioned. "Uh...okay...where is she?"

Before Jaren could say anything, for some reason, my gaze shifted over to two girls walking towards us. One of them was light skin, had long dark wavy hair, a curvy frame, and dark eyes—I may not have recognized her, but the girl walking beside her....Oh I knew exactly who that girl was and Amour did, too and I knew that this was going to be an all out war zone.

Jaren turned his head and smiled, waving the two girls over. The moment that they walked up to us, everyone's faces formed into shock—but like I said, it wasn't for the first girl...it was for the other one.