CHAPTER 21.

LONDON LENAE DIVINCENZO

Hospitals.
I hate hospitals.

I never wanted to step foot into a single hospital again after this. I just couldn't get over the fact so many people had died in hospitals; I'm convinced that every single hospital on planet earth was haunted or something and should immediately be put through the deepest exorcism possible.

My family and I were all sitting in the waiting room while Aunt Amour and Jayson were talking to the nurses and doctors who handling Deuce. Seeing as though both of them were completely calm, I was guessing that Deuce was okay...either that or they both had really good poker faces.

"You think he's okay?" Adrian asked.

Canon shrugged. "I hope so..."

"Amour and Jayson are super calm right now," Harmonie said, her eyes staying traced on our aunt and uncle. "So...hopefully, there is nothing drastically wrong."

Jelena sighed. "I wonder when we can see him."
"Same," Landon said, playing with his hair. "I wonder how everyone else is feeling. This is too much."

"You guys okay?" The Nayomi girl asked, walking over to us.

We all side-eyed her and rolled our eyes, and looked past, over or around her, ignoring her presence. After finding out just exactly who this woman was and what she did, we weren't going to speak to her—we weren't going to do that anyways, but now we definitely weren't going to speak to her.

I didn't understand what she was trying to talk for us for anyways. I'm pretty sure that someone could tell when people didn't want to talk to you; and I don't understand why she would try to talk to us, if she could blatantly see that we didn't like her.

"C'mon guys! Let's put the bad blood that your Aunt and I have behind us!" she exclaimed happily. "Because soon we're going to be family—."

"No," Adrian says sternly. "Your sister is going to be our family. Jaren is our family. You aren't going to be our family, I don't care if you're sister is marrying in, that doesn't include you."

Nayomi scoffed and grinned. "You must be Adrian. The...bipolar one."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Jelena snapped, standing up out her seat.

"Jelena! Cuida tu boca por favor." Uncle Juan said from the vending machine.

(TRANSLATION: Jelena! Watch your mouth please.)

Adrian smirked. "It's cool. Yeah, I'm the 'bipolar one'. I'm also the one who did some digging on you when we drove here."

"Oh really?" Nayomi asks, crossing her arms.

Nodding, Adrian smiled and leaned forward. "Nayomi Christine Brooks. From L.A, now resides in Memphis with your sister after you got thrown out of your $4M dollar mansion you were living with Les Quinones in because you were caught cheating on him with Jalen Green, one of his teammates on the Houston Rockets.

After that, Les cut you off, and not only did you throw yourself at any man possible, but a few years ago, when my aunt and uncle were starting to finally get into a good stable place, you tried to make a move on my uncle in-front of my aunt at one of his games. The only reason that you throw yourself at these high class men is because when Les put you out, you had nothing else left to your name and you need money because neither your sister or Jaren is lending you anything. Correct?"

We all stood there in pure shock at how much Adrian had found out about Nayomi in the 10 minutes drive to the hospital and laughed at how pissed off and shocked that Nayomi looked in this moment.