CHAPTER 20 .

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚉𝙾

"Uncle Jayson what the fuck," Adrian shouted. "You was dead wrong to be treating Deuce like this. You know that you had to go through the same trauma that you're putting him through. So why in God's name would you ever in your life put him through that same thing?"

I nodded my head in agreement. "Exactly. Do you even know why Deuce started drinking in the first place?"

Uncle Jayson sighed in frustration and pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly. "He never told me why...like I said, every time I asked, he never told me, he just brushed me off."

"Deuce started drinking because he needed to cope," Jelena said, setting her glare on our uncle. "He needed to cope with the fact that he thought that he just might be a mistake and that he might be letting you down and not being able to make you proud!"'

Uncle Jayson rolled his eyes and sighed. "I don't know why in the fucking world you guys think that I'm not proud of my son, when I am. I love everything that he does and everything that he is."

"Why don't you tell him that then?" I shouted. " Because once again, he's walked out and now we sure don't know where the hell he is!"

"London," Dad said. "Language."

Landon shook his head. "No. Lolo is right. I'm not the best person to talk when it comes to this same, because I've done the whole accidentally misplacing trauma thing, but Jayson, you're an adult, you shouldn't still be doing this. Especially not to your son when you claim that you're proud of him."

Jelena nodded. "Exactly. How is he going to know that you're proud of him if you never express that to him?"

"This should've been a discussion between you, Amour and Deuce," Mom said to Uncle Jayson. "That is a personal family matter."

Amour sighed and shook her head. "We just need to find where Deuce is because he turned his location off."

"I tried to tell y'all," Auntie Maria said. "I knew some shit like this was going to happen! I knew it, and Jayson you need to fix things with Deuce before this is just another thing that is added to his trauma."

"We've added to it enough," Momma said. "Deuce came down earlier when Amour fought Nayomi."

"Who is Nayomi?" Canon asked, raising an eyebrow.

Kidd shook his head. "Chile, it's a lot."

"Well, we wanna know." DJ said, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Because if her presence is that big to also bother Deuce, then see need to know who she is, what she looks like and why Amour clearly don't like her and how Deuce knows her." Jelena says matter-of-factly.

Aunt Asia shook her head. "Quite frankly, I don't think that is any of you guys' business. This is an adult matter."

"Was Dad telling us the name of his ex that we're not supposed to say in the house an adult matter?" Adrian says.

"You told them her name?!" Aunt Asia scolded, turning to Uncle Juan who now had a sheepish smile on his face.

Uncle Juan put his hands up defensively and shrugged. "They wouldn't stop bothering me about it! They weighed me down!"

Landon gasps. "Oh my gosh! Y'all figured out her name? What is it?!"

Jelena smiled brightly and said, "Yeah, it's—."