ten

Ao'nung groaned slightly as he walked up the stairs, occasionally skipping a step.
The last thing he anticipated doing this evening was looking for a nerd with whom he had nothing to do. But, given that this isn't his first party, Ao'nung is well aware of the terrible things some individuals are capable of. And all for the sake of satisfying their dumb and perverse desires.
And no one should ever be the victim in such situations.

Regardless of his relations with Neteyam, Ao'nung began to be concerned.
Even though they weren't on the best of terms, the teal na'vi still had no plans to change that anytime soon. He only invited him to the party to get to know a little more about him, but it turned out that he's just as uninteresting as most of the students in his grade. A nerd, the teacher's pet, a straight-A student; boring.
Being friends with Neteyam would only be an advantage due to the homework he could copy every time.

Actually, who is he kidding? Ao'nung hasn't done any homework since primary school.

A low scoff escaped the boy's lips as he shook his head. It was strange how his honest thoughts made him giggle at times.
He quickly opened the first door on the right, expecting to see a dark blue forest na'vi, but instead was faced with something he wished he hadn't seen. Some folks didn't care about their privacy, and it showed.

The boy scrunched up his face and fiercely shut the door again before opening the next one. He only finds an empty office there, so he hurriedly exits and goes next door to try his luck.

Ao'nung's ears perked up instantly as he shortened the space between his stiff palm and the door handle.
He could hear muffled noises of men chatting from inside, and he hoped he wouldn't find who he was looking for behind that door.

The young man pulled the door open and went inside the room without hesitation.
But what he saw rendered him dumbfounded.

His gaze flew between three faces, two of whom stared up at him in surprise the moment he entered the room. Ao'nung's heartbeat became unbearably fast as his gaze rested on the swaying and unstable person on the bed. "Fucking hell..?" he mumbled as he took a step closer, his breath hitching. 
The youngster could tell Neteyam was either severely drunk or in another universe due to all of the substances, drugs, they may have forced inside his body. Probably both.
But he knew one thing for certain: these guys hadn't brought him here to help him.

"You fucking bastards," Ao'nung grumbled before slamming his fist into the taller one's face. Blood splattered on the ground immediately. As he watched the man tumble to the floor, he felt a surge of wrath within him. How could they have done this? How could anyone want to do something so disgusting? His mind craved violence, blood, and suffering.

Just minutes ago, Ao'nung was enjoying the party with a drink in his hand, whereas now he finds himself on top of a guy, punching his guts out. The boy yelped in pain. He was begging Ao'nung to stop. His own blood, spread out across Ao'nung's knuckles, met his face over and over again.

Suddenly, the other guy took a hold of the teal na'vi's shoulder and punched him to the side with full force. Ao'nung clenched his jaw in pain; blood was leaking from his lips. The other's rattling breath was cut off as he violently yanked on his tail and tossed him to the ground as well. A loud thud filled their lowered ears.

Ao'nung's breathing quickens as a flood of emotions washes over him. They were so overwhelming that he could no longer control himself.
He went on top of the boy and purposely broke his nose with one swift punch. "Fuck!" the guy yelled out as tears started welling up in his eyes. It was painful. So, so painful. Just as Ao'nung had anticipated it.

"You piece of shits need to learn your fucking lessons," he hissed through gritted teeth, his jaw clenched. "If I ever find out that you drugged someone else again, I'll kill you with my own hands; do you hear me?"
Ao'nung jumped up again as soon as he got a quick nod from the guy, kicking his waist one last time before storming away from him. He winced slightly as he wiped over his bruised lip.
Fortunately, fights like these were not uncommon, so he had experience and the upper hand.

This time at least.

Ao'nung spit into one of their faces to cease the obnoxious whining before turning his focus to Neteyam.

While his heartbeats eventually began to slow down, the boy approached the bed and thoroughly examined the younger boy.

They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, lids half-closed, right before the rest of what was left of Neteyam's conciseness caved completely. Gravity shoved his upper body forward and onto Ao'nung's heaving chest.
"Are you serious? Now you're blacking out?" the boy groaned, a hint of annoyance in his voice. He would have fought for anyone in Neteyam's situation at the time, regardless of their relationship, but that's as far as it goes. Neteyam's brother would have to go on from here.

Being cautious not to injure him Ao'nung softly lifted Neteyam up by placing his arms beneath his back and legs. Normally, he would not carry someone in this manner, but because the youngster was unconscious, this was the only viable choice.
He went over the other guys' legs, glaring at them one final time before exiting the room and tramping down the stairs with caution. With each stride, the music became louder.

Ao'nung noticed Lo'ak straining himself against the railing as he waited for them to come downstairs.
"What the hell happened?!" the younger boy shouted over the music, a worried expression on his face. Why was Ao'nung bruised? And more importantly, why was his brother unconscious?

Lo'ak's head was filled with a plethora of diverse thoughts and feelings at this very instant. He holds himself entirely responsible for everything. For failing to keep an eye on his brother.

"Some guys drugged him, so I beat them up," Ao'nung responded, trying to remain calm, at which the other gasped in horror. Because of the loud music, all of these people, the massive amount of alcohol he had just consumed to soothe his anxieties, and now the tremendous shock, his thoughts had become muddled. It got difficult to think clearly.

Ao'nung sighed. "He's getting heavy, go bring him home now," he pleaded, just as he was about to relinquish Neteyam to his brother's care, but Lo'ak hastily declined. "I can't! I don't have my driver's license yet, and I drank too much anyways," the boy exclaimed hastily, drawing an annoyed groan from the other.

"Then call your parents, or anyone."

Lo'ak's eyes quickly expanded. "No! They're going to kill both of us! We can't go home with him being like this."

Ao'nung deliberated for a long time before deciding what to do next. He hadn't had anything to drink yet, so he could still drive without incident. But the party wasn't even halfway through yet, and if he left now, he'd miss everything.
Also, taking strangers to his his house? Not something he was looking forward to.

He proceeded to give it some more thought along with Lo'ak's worried expression. He really didn't want to do it, but he eventually caved. There wasn't anything else for the brothers to do anyway.

"Alright," Ao'nung sighed; his words caused the other's face to lit up immediately.

"Wait at the front door; I'll get my sister real quick."
.
.