Chapter 2 - Never Have I Ever

When I turned and saw him I got flustered. I was just fangirling over him Just a few minutes ago and he was about to talk to me.
"What's your name?" He said with a smile that could make you drop to your knees. "Oh uh, my name is Ava." I said nervously "I don't bite you don't need to be nervous." he giggled, he could tell I was nervous. "Well anyways nice to meet you Ava I'm Jonathan." His voice. It was the most unique and beautiful voice I've ever heard. It was so calming when he talked. "Nice to meet you, Jonathan."

Jon's P.O.V
I was finally talking to her. I caught a glance of her while performing and almost stopped performing just to talk to her. She is so beautiful, her hazel eyes, her long dark hair, her pale skin, she was perfect. I loved the way she dressed. The way she took multiple shots without hesitating or making faces was SO badass. Her voice was different. It wasn't all high pitched and annoying like some girls, it was calm and beautiful. There was just something about her.

END OF JONS POV

"So, did you like the performance?" Jon asked excitedly "No I hated it." I said with a straight face. "Oh uh-" "I'm just messing with you! It was incredible! The way you guys act when performing is awesome." I said giggling. "Hey, that's not cool." Jon said playfully pouting and tapping my shoulder "Hey that hurt!" I said jokingly "I see you have a sense of humor, I like it." Jon said with a grin. That grin made me want to fall to my knees! I giggled. "Hey, what are the other guys' names?" I asked "That's David, head, munky, and fieldy." Jon said, pointing out who is who. "Are those nicknames? They're kind of weird" I said giggling "Yep! They all have their backstory but that's a story for another time." Jon said

We talked for a little while longer talking about ourselves getting to know each other. Then I saw the rest of the band coming up to us. "Who's this Jon!" Fieldy said as he grabbed Jon's shoulders. Munky, head, and David started to lean on me and hold my shoulders. "Guys get off of her you weirdos." Jon said, getting serious. Munky gave me his hand and said "Hey I'm Munky what's your name?" "My name is Ava." I said, shaking his hand, "Damn, her hand is soft! Guys feel it!" The guys all started grabbing my hands and feeling them. All I could focus on was Jon touching my hands, his touch sent shivers down my spine. "Hey wanna play a game?" Head said to me and the guys all looked at him with a weird look "Sure I'm down, what game?" "What about never have I ever but drinking version?" Head said excitedly "That sounds like fun! Let's do it!"
So me, Jon, head, munky, fieldy, and David all went into an empty room since the living room was full of people. Jon grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels, opened it, and set it down. "All right Ava you start" David said "Ok never have I ever... punched someone in the face?" I said. Everyone took turns sipping from the bottle including me. "Really you have Ava? Who did you punch!" Fieldy asked me "I punched my highschool math teacher." I said with a smile. All the guys looked at me with a shocked face. "Damn! You're a badass Ava!" Jon said, looking me up and down with a grin. "Why did you do it?" Munky asked with a big smile "He was being a bitch so I just punched him. Anyways, Munky , it's your turn!" Munky was thinking for a second "Never have I ever had sex with the same gender?" I grabbed the bottle and took a sip but no one else did. The guys started getting loud and asking me all these questions. "Why did you do it?" David asked me "Girls are hot! Why wouldn't I?" I said giggling. Jon looked at me with a look that I loved. "That's so hot." Jon said, looking me in the eyes, smirking. "Woahh you two want us to leave you alone for a bit?" Head said, messing around with Jon. "I want to get drunk! Come on, let's keep playing!" I said, shaking Jon so he could snap out of it.
We continued to play many more rounds until we all had no more ideas and we all were drunk. The party was going to be over soon so we all decided to leave the house and just hangout outside. We were all talking until Jon pulled me to the side "Hey Ava I really want to hangout sometime, would you want to?" Jon asked me with that smile. "Of course I would love to hangout again." I said and Jon's smile got even bigger. "Tomorrow night, I'll pick you up around 6:30?" Jon said "Sounds good." I said with a smile I barely give people. Jon pulled me in and gave me the warmest hug I've ever gotten. He squeezed me and I felt like I was in heaven.

Jon's P.O.V
I'm holding her. Finally. I've been wanting to hold her ever since I saw her. I know we only Just met but there's something about her that I love, I've never felt this way before. She is so warm. She gives the most genuine hug I've ever had.

END IF JONS POV

Jon grabbed my face then kissed my forehead. His lips were so soft. So warm. Jon, still holding my face, said "I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yeah." I said, smiling at him. He gave me one last squeeze then I walked away to go find Haven.

I couldn't find Haven anywhere. I knew she went off with some guy. So I went to where her car was and it was no longer there. Thank god we only lived 10 minutes away from this party so I walked home. I was going to ask Jon for a ride but he had already left after I walked away.
I got home safe. I went into the bathroom then hopped into the shower for about 15 minutes. I got out of the shower and layed down in bed. All I could think about was Jon. Was Jon the one I've been looking for?