Chapter 4 - I Love You

I woke up in Jon's arms. I panicked a bit and shot my head up when I opened my eyes to a location that wasn't my bed, until I realized I was just at Jon's house and I was safe. Jon's head fell since I was supporting it with mine which woke him up. "Ow my neck." Jon said with a sleepy voice since he was half asleep. "Sorry I forgot where I was for a second and panicked." I said with a soft tone to not fully wake Jon. "It's ok Ava you're safe with me." Jon said with a sleepy smile as he pulled me in again. I snuggled back onto him and he instantly fell back asleep. His little snores were so cute.

After 20 more minutes I woke up. I started to try and squeeze my way out of Jon's embrace without waking him up. Everytime I would get closer to getting up, Jon would pull me back in, it was so cute. Finally I grabbed a pillow beside me and quickly gave it to him so he would think it's me. I walked into the kitchen then looked back to see Jon snuggling the pillow, it made me giggle. I grabbed a glass of water then went back to the couch and sat next to Jon. After a few minutes of sitting there Jon started to wake up. He hugged the pillow tighter "Good morning Ava." He said to the pillow, I started laughing my ass off. It took a second for Jon to realize since he was half asleep. "Jon! That's a pillow!" I said laughing. He realized he was being all lovey with a pillow and looked at it all weird. "Hey why am I holding this pillow instead of you?" Jon said with a grin and laughing at the same time. "Good thing I stopped you before you started to kiss a pillow." I said, still laughing. I calmed down and got up to go to the bathroom, but then I heard someone behind me. All of a sudden Jon grabbed me and took me to the couch. He playfully tackled me onto the couch and got on top of me, tickling me. "Jon! Jonathan!" I yelled laughing trying to catch my breath. "Jon I'm going to pee, stop it!" I yelled again between laughs. Jon finally stopped tickling me then flopped on the other side of the couch. "Oh yeah, good morning!" Jon said smiling. Jon pulled me onto him and wrapped his long arms around me, I turned them laid in his lap looking at him. "You're so pretty." Jon said, looking me in my eyes with that smile. "You're so handsome." I said back to Jon also smiling. Jon pulled me up and looked at me. "You're so perfect." Jon said, tucking my hair behind my ear then kissing my forehead. I started to tear up. Nobody ever said that to me. Everyone just made fun of me and called me horrible things. Water was filling my eyes and I was trying to keep it all in, but I couldn't help it. Jon noticed my eyes getting all glossy then got worried "Hey, hey what's wrong?" Jon said worried. Horrible memories started to flood my head, my dad screaming at 10 year old me while I was crouched in a corner because I was crying. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm not crying my eyes just hurt." I said trying to contain the tears flooding my eyes. I covered my face as I hid in Jonathan's chest. "Ava what happened? Did I do something?" Jon said with worry I'm his voice trying to comfort me. Jon gently held my face up to his. I was so embarrassed, I didn't want Jon to see me like this. "Ava you can tell me what's wrong." Jon said, looking me in my eyes as he wiped my tears with his thumb. "I'm sorry. It's just-" I stopped myself from saying anything else. "It's just what..? Ava I will never judge you." Jon said, comforting me. "No one ever thought I was perfect. Everyone only ever made fun of me and called me horrible things. You have to be lying." I said finally getting control of my tears. Jon looked at me and pulled me in. "Ava, you are perfect. You're perfect to me. Your laugh, your smile, your personality, your beauty. Ava I love you." Jon holding me. Jon loves me? He loves me.. "I love you too Jonathan." I said, wrapping my arms around him. I stopped crying, looked at Jonathan and smiled. Jon smiled back and we started giggling. Jon got on top of me and kissed me. "Your lips taste like jack daniels." I said laughing. "Oh really, want to double check?" Jon said as he went back down and put his lips back onto mine and started to kiss me. Jon took his shirt off to reveal his hairy chest, I loved it so much. I took control and flipped Jon. Jon grabbed my waist as I got on top of him. I pulled my hair back with the hair tie I had on my wrist, while I was putting it into a ponytail I looked at Jon and he was looking at me with a grin. I was in control now. I started kissing him and slowly made my way down to his v line making him whimper. I teased him and kept kissing him instead of taking off his pants. "Ava please!" Jon said as I teased him. "I'm begging, just do it!" Jon begged. I very slowly tugged on his pants as I kept kissing and giving him hickeys. His dick kept poking from his pants. I looked at Jon and he was throwing his head back in pleasure. I wasn't even there yet he was so pleased. "Should we come back later?" Munky yelled as Head laughed. Me and Jonathan had no idea they were there so we both shot up. Jon quickly grabbed a pillow to hide his huge boner from the guys. "How long have you been there!" Jon yelled. "Long enough to know she was about to suck you!" Munky said, laughing his ass off. "Yeah also long enough to know you whimper!" Head said, laughing. "What do you guys want?" I said as I sat down next to Jon. "Well there's a bar that opens tonight, wanna go?" Head asked. Jon looked at me "Sure that sounds like fun!" I said. "Ok well we will let you both.. yeah." Munky said as they both walked away. I looked at Jon, we both started laughing super hard. "They're going to use that against me for a while now." Jon said laughing. I hugged Jon and he hugged me back. "I love you!" Jon said playfully as he hugged me and moved back and forth. "I love you too Jon." I said smiling. "I'm hungry." I said to Jon. So Jon stood up and pulled me up to "I'll attempt to make something." Jon said as we walked into the kitchen.

Sorry this ending kind of sucks! I'm getting all zoned out so I don't want to go any further until the next chapter so I don't get all sloppy with the the writing!❤️