Chapter 7 - The Guys

I woke up from the sun shining on my face. Jon was holding me close to him, I felt safe. Duran Duran was still on repeat since we never turned it off before falling asleep.
I looked over at my clock and it was 12 o'clock. I didn't want to wake Jon but I wouldn't be able to get out of his embrace unless I do.

"Jon, Jonnnnnn." I said facing Jon, rubbing his face with my hand. After about a minute of doing this he finally woke up. "Good morning, beautiful." Jon said with a sleepy morning voice, smiling and kissing me. "Want to get up now?" I asked Jon, smiling. I got up and so did Jon. Jon sat on my bed as I wobbled over to my dresser, grabbing a shirt. I grabbed a "The Cranberries" shirt and slid it on. I walked over to Jon sitting on my bed and I reached my arms out, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. I held his face and kissed him. "So, how did I do last night?" Jon said grinning. "You were amazing Jon." I said smiling and giggling. Jon gave me a bunch of kisses until I heard someone walking to my door. I ignored it and let Jon keep kissing me.

*knock knock*

Someone was at my door. Jon stopped kissing me and I got up to go to my door. I opened my door to Haven standing there.

"Oh hi!" I said with an awkward smile. "Hey Ava, do you have someone over?" Haven said, crossing her arms and giving me a weird smirk. "Give me a sec." I said shutting my door in Haven's face.
I went over to Jon and threw his clothes at him.

"Woah! Just tell me to put my clothes on, you don't need to throw them!" Jon said sarcastically. Jon hopped off my bed and threw on his sweatpants and shirt. "Who's at the door?" Jon asked, coming behind me and pulling me onto him. I turned to face Jon and held his neck. "It's Haven, remember I told you about her?" I said with an awkward grin. I held Jon's arm as I walked to the door and opened it.
"I knew it! You guys know I could hear you all night?" Haven said laughing. Me and Jon looked at eachother with wide eyes. "Haven, this is Jonathan. My boyfriend" I said, trying to change the subject. "Wait, you and your band performed at that party right?" Haven asked Jon. "Yeah that was us, what did you think?" Jon said with a grin. "I thought you guys were having a fucking seizure." Haven said awkwardly. "Thanks." Jon said, laughing a bit.

"Well what do you want, Haven?" I asked eager to go back to kissing Jon. "You know when you were showing me your new thong's? Yeah you left one in my room." Haven said, handing me my black lace thong. I quickly grabbed it from her hands embarrassed, Jon chuckled. "I'm going to go out with a friend, I will be home around 8pm." Haven said leaving my room.

"Nice thong." Jon said sarcastically, smirking. I wrapped my arms around Jon's neck and got close to his face. "If you get lucky, you can see it tonight." I said smirking, planting a kiss on Jon's lips. "We just woke up but I want you so bad." Jon said, putting his hands on my ass. "Not now Jon, be patient." I said with a sexual voice giving Jon one last kiss.

Me and Jon left the room and went into the kitchen.
"Fuck. Haven didn't get the groceries!" I said slamming the pantry door closed. "Let's just go to that cafe place around the corner?" Jon said.
We walked out to Jon's car and got in. We started driving to the cafe. "Hey Jon, do you want to invite the guys over tonight?" I said looking over at him. "Yeah sure!" Jon said smiling.

We got to the cafe, went inside, and took a seat at a table next to a window. I got fruit, pancakes, and bacon. Jon got the same thing but instead of pancakes he got waffles. The food came about 10 minutes later.

"I forgot to eat all day yesterday." I said picking up a piece of fruit with my fork. Jon instantly looked at me and stopped chewing. "Ava you better not be doing that on purpose." Jon said, looking at me. "I swear! I just forget sometimes, hunger doesn't really faze me." I said looking at Jon. "Well when you're with me I'll make sure you're eating!" Jon said smiling.